You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Miley Cyrus

Chippy

Have really got to wonder whether or not Strontium is just on a constant fucking wind up.

Because I frequently take a different opinion to people who are, by and large, borderline cretins?

No, it just means I'm not a borderline cretin. Happy to help.

Because I frequently take a different opinion to people who are, by and large, borderline cretins?

No, it just means I'm not a borderline cretin. Happy to help.

Haha this is from a man that tried to get another man sacked for comments he made on a forum. What are you actually standing up for in this case Stronts, do you even know yourself?

• Upvote 1

I don't even know what to say to that "stop lying" comment. He's either claiming the event didn't happen or he's sticking to the original story that an elite team of hackers infiltrated Spy Bee's social media accounts and tried to destroy his life after (Al Capone) aka Stronts put out an internet hit out on him. Which is cringeworthy in and of itself.

I'm curious to know why Stronts is sticking up for Miley so vociferously and why? whats the message he's actually sticking up for here? i don't get it. Is it a woman's right to suck on a big black dildo whilst wearing a "My pussy, my choice" leotard?

• Upvote 1

I don't even know what to say to that "stop lying" comment. He's either claiming the event didn't happen or he's sticking to the original story that an elite team of hackers infiltrated Spy Bee's social media accounts and tried to destroy his life after (Al Capone) aka Stronts put out an internet hit out on him. Which is cringeworthy in and of itself.

More lies on top of a lie. Great stuff. There has only ever been one story, and none of it features me "trying to get a man sacked". Not that any of it has any relevance to this thread in the first place. One wonders why you brought it up.

I'm curious to know why Stronts is sticking up for Miley so vociferously and why? whats the message he's actually sticking up for here? i don't get it.

What don't you get? I thought my posts were fairly self-explanatory.

Is it a woman's right to suck on a big black dildo whilst wearing a "My pussy, my choice" leotard?

Well it clearly is, and I'm not sure why that's a question.

Another troll to add to the ignore list.

Bless your cotton ones.

You call people who disagree with you "cretins" and yet you're incapable of handling a comeback which, really, is no wittier than "I know you are, but what am I?" without crying troll and pretending that you are capable of ignoring people on this forum.

Goodnight, Sweetcheeks.

x

He is lying, by virtue of stating something which is demonstrably untrue and which he knows to be untrue. Hence "lying". Happy to help.

I agree that you are an expert in cretins, although perhaps not in the way you think.

She does have the right to do what she is doing of course, but she is still a bog=rat and people have a right to say that if they want. 

You did try and get him sacked thats why you tweeted his work. Stop lying. 

More lies on top of a lie. Great stuff. There has only ever been one story, and none of it features me "trying to get a man sacked". Not that any of it has any relevance to this thread in the first place. One wonders why you brought it up.

What don't you get? I thought my posts were fairly self-explanatory.

Well it clearly is, and I'm not sure why that's a question.

I brought it up because you were calling everyone cretins for taking a slightly baffled view as to why Miley Cyrus has her fanny out. I felt it was relevant and it was in fairness because the last time you got so wound up about female rights you went and sprayed "rape apologist" all over someones twitter / facebook wall. 

You seem to be enamoured by this "my pussy, my choice", rape culture, feminist spiel that is a complete embarrassment to the term. Why should we celebrate Miley for sucking on a big black dildo and cutting her hair like a boy? because she's addressing gender norms? Who actually gives a fuck? Go and help some kids in Mumbai who are wading through rubbish every day selling plastic for a couple of pence a kilogram, go help someone dying of AIDS in Africa with your millions and get the fuck over yourself. I'd understand if the magazine gave all it's proceeds to the transgender / lesbian / gay community, but it's a privately run enterprise. She did it for her own publicity and her own egocentric reasons.