You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm drumming my fingers on my desk whilst eagerly anticipating Ferguson's incandescent, apoplectic indignation and fury at a Premiership forward theatrically and regularly diving with the barest or no contact to gain an advantage. 'He does it every game. He should be sacked!' and Ferdinand's furious tweets about the cancer of 'Diving' in the game to follow but then again, I've got a bit of time on my hands....Lots of it.

Never let it be said that Taggart is the very foulest of all shit-stains in a very messy gusset.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC Radio 5 live's chief football correspondent Mike Ingham at Wembley: "During yesterday's minute's silence you could have heard a pin drop. During this minute's silence... well, the minute's silence didn't last a minute. It had to be abbreviated. The noise came from the Chelsea end, it has to be said. They just couldn't keep quiet."

No surprise really.

Guest ShoePiss
99% of the fans there observed it impeccably, the cunts were roundly booed at the end. Think it was mostly Chelsea who disturbed the silence; no doubt influenced by their laughable 'rivalry' with us.

I'd bet anything on it being Chelsea fans, they hate us we don't care about them. That pisses them off. Joke of a club top to bottom.

Guest San Don
Bet you that burton cunt doesn't pull this embarrassing cheating diving cunt up in his post match interview!!

untitled-1h0jan.gif

Fuck's sake! Kenny needs to be on tv saying that twat goes over far too easily. Only he wont because he's too much of a gent.

In other news, the 'respect' shown in the spurs v chelshit semi is to be deplored. Bunch of fuckwits.

Next time, we shouldn't ask other clubs to observe a moment of remembrance. Scumbags like those chavs who couldn't keep quiet for a minute, is just asking too much for their pond scum little brains.

That said, if they win, we will have an even more reasons to outplay them, out-sing them and remind them of their history.

Guest ShoePiss
Ok then, Southern cunts!!! That better?

Well I approve of this message.*

*I know there are some good southerners out there.

Guest Pistonbroke
Well I approve of this message.*

*I know there are some good southerners out there.

So do i mate. My anger was merely at those present in the stadium who interrupted the minutes silence. Mind you, i'd rather have a pint with a Northerner any day than those southern gobshites. :whistle: