You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester United are the FA's pride and joy.

They're the biggest brand we have, and have represented the 'success' of the PL the most.

When Rooney cheats, they get the FA to 'represent him' because they need him for the European Championships...

The FA will never damage United. It's just how this farce of a competition works.

You're spot on. But, in my opinion, every single club in the league had an opportunity to back what Rafa said '09. However, it seemed easier to mock him and stand by when the press and Sly tried to make out that Rafa was 'cracking up' or losing the plot while they were proclaiming Baconface as king of mind games once more.

Nobody backed him, instead he was mocked and Slur's buddies even teamed up to gang up on him while everyone stood by and laughed. Not one single other manager had the balls to come out and back him. Roberto Martinez said something in an interview in Spain, but then claimed it was mistranslated.

At the business end of the season we finished 2nd, they got some really generous decisions, particularly Howard Webb turning the game around vs Spurs at Old Toilet when Spurs lead 2-0. Same thing is happening now. No club will stand up to them or the FA.

They'll have their name etched on the trophy, and how they won it will all be forgotten.

Any talk of 'dived your way to winning' will be dismissed at bitterness and delusion, or 'wouldn't have contributed significantly'.

Excellent stat on Barca with all their possession and attack not getting the same number of penalties.

City have had 8 pens this season, United 12, yet City have scored more... so again the 'attacking play' theory is blown out of the water.

50% more pens? hmmm pushing the bounds of credibility this.

Guest Pistonbroke

Sky and that fucking cock Yorke saying it was a penalty...get off my screen you fuckwit. At least Wilkins said it how it was.

Would just like to say i will not be supporting the team of my birthplace this summer, for the simple fact i fucking hate most of the twats that will be representing it.

Its also run by an association who i have no respect for in regards cleaning up the mess that is our national sport, its failure to punish english players for cheating on the field.

Like the city fan above, i used to believe the team that finished top after 38 games, was the best and deserved to be there, but after watching this season and the farce of recent weeks at old trafford, and the stain that slur alex has created on Luis's character, where he can be freely assaulted most weeks. I truly believe they have cheated their way to the league.

I hope we get eliminated by some johhny foreigner handballing a goal in the last minute, because if they condone cheating in this country, il be buggered if im im going to care when they start crying when it happens in the summer.

But even he didn't want to have a go about it.Its a bloody love-in on that channell and I'm glad i fucked it off

Had that been Suarez they would be replaying various other offences and calling for the FA to start punishing for offences after the gane

You're spot on. But, in my opinion, every single club in the league had an opportunity to back what Rafa said '09. However, it seemed easier to mock him and stand by when the press and Sly tried to make out that Rafa was 'cracking up' or losing the plot while they were proclaiming Baconface as king of mind games once more.

Nobody backed him, instead he was mocked and Slur's buddies even teamed up to gang up on him while everyone stood by and laughed. Not one single other manager had the balls to come out and back him. Roberto Martinez said something in an interview in Spain, but then claimed it was mistranslated.

At the business end of the season we finished 2nd, they got some really generous decisions, particularly Howard Webb turning the game around vs Spurs at Old Toilet when Spurs lead 2-0. Same thing is happening now. No club will stand up to them or the FA.

Wenger's barley, still the only man to truly take the bastard on. Despite his flaws Wenger knows what he is and detests him for it. It's why I'll always have a soft spot for the sour faced fucker.

The only ones that pay enough attention are the teams seriously affected, and they come across as biased / bitter.

Until a manager shows some balls and tells him team to concede and own goal (and subs the player who cheated) - I don't think there's anything that can be done - unless someone took it to court.

It MIGHT be interesting if someone took a dive, or handball to court (I THINK the Irish FA contemplated that over Henry's handball for France, but decided it would look bad).

It's just sad, really is. Shame Villa are so poor.... I just wish this games was someone a bit better.

Ah well, always next season eh?... we could start a NEW competition 'The February Championship'... cos everything after Feb goes to United ;-)

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ryan Taylor gets a disrepute charge from the FA for that 'telling it like it is' comment. Bringing the game into disrepute? No it isn't. It is highlighting an uncomfortable truth that the dickheads at the FA would rather keep a lid on. When one of England's opponents takes a game-changing dive against them during Euro 2012, the uproar from the English media will be massive. And you can guarantee Ashley Young will have something to say about it. The FA are themselves culpable of actually bringing the game into disrepute simply by being in charge of it in this country.

Something for the FA to ponder: the last time the national team made a truly significant impact on the international game was back in 1990. Back then, the FA wasn't allowing Whiskeynose, his shithouse club and a media full of sycophantic cunts call the shots. Until that status quo changes, the national team will continue to fuck up no matter how much money is thrown at the national coach and the various academies. William Wallace would be fucking chuffed today to learn that a Scotsman is ruling the roost over the English.

Guest Pistonbroke

Now the typical laughing off a clumsy Scholes foul...i hate this twat who is co commentating the ex Wimbledon fucking clogger.

Sky and that fucking cock Yorke saying it was a penalty...get off my screen you fuckwit. At least Wilkins said it how it was.

Why is that fucking div permanently on the TV these days anyway? The bloke can barely string a sentence together, the thick toothy fucking twat.

Guest Pistonbroke
Why is that fucking div permanently on the TV these days anyway? The bloke can barely string a sentence together, the thick toothy fucking twat.

He's thick as pig shit and a twat of a human being to boot.

Don't know why I ever watch a United match - it's the one thing guaranteed to ruin a good mood. You always think maybe it will be different and then seven minutes in Young's diving again and despite the referee having surely seen the dive from last week he can't point to the penalty spot quickly enough. And for the second week running there are pundits on sky trying to justify it. No wonder they always get away with it.