You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Obese people who think it is an illness and they deserve special treatment in the workplace - fans, special fat seats, disabled spot, fat arse support pillows for their necks, those footstool things under the desk to put their disgusting fat feet on etc.

You are not disabled, you shimmering fartskull, you are fat. Lose some weight or stay fat but don't make it out like you have no choice in the matter.

On the subject of the workplace, people who play the race / poof card. There was a black guy here who threw a bitch fit and started offering people out because he got pulled up for his shitty work. He was running round going on about it being a race thing, saying the company is like something from the 30's. He got nowhere with his racism claim.

Another black guy was sacked because he was shit at his job and possibly as his personal hygiene was disgusting. Race card again. Got nowhere.

My ma says where she used to work there was a massive bull-dyke with a bad attitude. Every time she was pulled up, she got out the pink card and made a big deal of it.

Some people need to man the fuck up and accept that peoples criticisms are because of genuine issues rather than victimization.

My ma says where she used to work there was a massive bull-dyke with a bad attitude. Every time she was pulled up, she got out the pink card and made a big deal of it.

Some people need to man the fuck up and accept that peoples criticisms are because of genuine issues rather than victimization.

Telling a pissed-off bull dyke to 'man the fuck up' is surely not going to calm the situation!

Fucking thieves at work, with the new low being a pot of beans being taken from the fridge (you know the type, the ones you pop in the microwave). They are even thieves, they are just fucking scruffs and their parents are cunts too.

Somebody had a whole chicken stolen from the fridge in our work. They'd bought it for their evening meal (to avoid the dinner/tea can of worms).

Fucking scrubbing cunts. I'd make them eat it raw and rub the skin in their eyes until their eyes shit blood.

I have had to leave messages on my milk to stop people using it all. People in work look at me funny now, but nobody touches my milk anymore. "I have tonsillitis" was a the first. Had to be more creative though. Starting to run out of ideas. I want the message to be offputtig, but not offensive. I don't want a pint of gob in my wheetabix.

Obese people who think it is an illness and they deserve special treatment in the workplace - fans, special fat seats, disabled spot, fat arse support pillows for their necks, those footstool things under the desk to put their disgusting fat feet on etc.

You are not disabled, you shimmering fartskull, you are fat. Lose some weight or stay fat but don't make it out like you have no choice in the matter.

On the subject of the workplace, people who play the race / poof card. There was a black guy here who threw a bitch fit and started offering people out because he got pulled up for his shitty work. He was running round going on about it being a race thing, saying the company is like something from the 30's. He got nowhere with his racism claim.

Another black guy was sacked because he was shit at his job and possibly as his personal hygiene was disgusting. Race card again. Got nowhere.

Add to that, the inordinate amount of NHS time and resources the fat fuckers take up. They seem to wear the multitude of obesity related conditions they suffer from; as some fucked-up badges of honour.

Guest davelfc
Add to that, the inordinate amount of NHS time and resources the fat fuckers take up. They seem to wear the multitude of obesity related conditions they suffer from; as some fucked-up badges of honour.

Smokers and drinkers are hammered by the tax man, they put much much more in than the NHS pays to deal with those related diseases. But fatties.

200 fattest Britons 'cost NHS £16 million a year' - Telegraph

Calling someone 'fatty' could become a hate crime - Telegraph

Giving them special rights, work privileges etc is like doing the same for a smackhead. It's getting out of control, it used to be the odd plump person. But now it's like an episode of 'It's a knockout' when you walk around town.

6a00d8341c35b653ef01538ee3ab10970b-320wi

Nice words. Respect.

I'm logging that mentally for future use.

Somebody had a whole chicken stolen from the fridge in our work. They'd bought it for their evening meal (to avoid the dinner/tea can of worms).

Fucking scrubbing cunts. I'd make them eat it raw and rub the skin in their eyes until their eyes shit blood.

I have had to leave messages on my milk to stop people using it all. People in work look at me funny now, but nobody touches my milk anymore. "I have tonsillitis" was a the first. Had to be more creative though. Starting to run out of ideas. I want the message to be offputtig, but not offensive. I don't want a pint of gob in my wheetabix.

I have Herpes is a good one.

If confronted you say its the Herpes Simplex virus which is caused by cold sores *from going down on their bird.*

* This part of the sentence is purely optional.

Getting spam emails off friends and family.

Coming from corporations or scammers you kind of expect it, it's their bread and butter, but surely your loved ones should fucking know better?

My uncle got arsey wth my mum a few months back because he'd had a heart attack and none of us had contacted him. We'd genuinely not known about it.

"But I sent you an email about it!"

Felt like saying: 'yeah I delete all your emails because they're 'comedy' pictures or other tedious shite which gets sent to everyone in your contacts book.'

Getting spam emails off friends and family.

Coming from corporations or scammers you kind of expect it, it's their bread and butter, but surely your loved ones should fucking know better?

My uncle got arsey wth my mum a few months back because he'd had a heart attack and none of us had contacted him. We'd genuinely not known about it.

"But I sent you an email about it!"

Felt like saying: 'yeah I delete all your emails because they're 'comedy' pictures or other tedious shite which gets sent to everyone in your contacts book.'

I got sent one of these years ago from a mate, like you I was fed up with the constant bollocks I was getting from him. Especially as he'd been sending it to my work email despite constant requests not to.

Anyway I get some fucking shitty email off him saying something about some endangered animal and if I sent it to 50 other people and had happy positive thoughts etc etc

Pissed off I sent an email back in no terms telling him to fuck off, not email me that shit ever again and I couldn't give a fuck about animals unless they are recently dead, still bloody on my plate and I have a knife, fork and mustard to hand.

Except I had pressed 'reply to all'.

Obviously I then got ten times the amount of spam off cunts telling me I was a cold heartless bastard and a call from the works IT department asking me what had happened.

Luckily it was a bloke with a brain and all email addresses were blocked and we had a laugh about it.

Shut the fuck up! There's currently a digger in the garden at the back of us....looks like they're virtually pulling the house down...no previous notification....and 3 men are drilling a hole in the street in front of my drive. Its just months since they last did that. Am desperately searching for a calm tone to go out and have a word....

People who can see you are busy in work and then proceed to come and fucking bother you. Add to this the people who ask you stupid questions and you can see why I wish my days away in work

Or the opposite of this. You need to speak to someone on another team and you look and wait until they are just sitting at their desk doing nothing, not on phone etc. As you approach them they go "No. I'm on my break. Come back and talk to me later"

Yeah and when you are not on your break, you'll be "Too busy to talk now" Everyone should be made to take their breaks away from their desk. If I am sat at my desk I am working. Provided I am not on the phone, I am never "too busy" to help someone.

I may have mentioned this before but those one-mug flask things fuck me right off. I see people on the buses and trains in the morning drinking out of them, slurping whilst looking deeply smug with themselves as a member of the human race who invent such a product.

Fuck off. If you can't get out of bed 5 minutes early to make a drink then you don't fucking deserve one.

The bus is not Sally Shitcoat's living room. The train is not Ian Ipodblasting's kitchen. Water Street is not Brenda Brokenbrolly's bedside table.

Just fuck off.

HR departments who see 'I like to work alone' as a bad thing.

If you're not a team player, you're a problem. You can't be a shit hot maverick, you have to be as crap as the rest.

And while I'm on at HR.... stupid 'meetings' about new company initiatives to improve productivity that waste 1hr 20 minutes of that productivity cos everybody's getting a coffee before hand, HR turn up late, and then everyone gets another brew after the crap they've been spouting during the 1 hour meeting.