You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

Just now, Captain Willard said:

I thought you were dying of COVID ? I was looking forward to meeting your ‘freind’ at the funeral.

Anyway I’ve put my negs down and moved on. No more negging from me. 

Beans are a touchy subject, best not discussed. 

I’ve decided against dying from it. The dog would be too upset. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to bring @Rico1304 in front of the kangaroo court. 

Yesterday at exactly 21:17:45 I posted a confession that was deeply personal and something that I was ashamed about. It was that I'd never ordered pudding from a chippy. Perhaps this stemmed from my childhood experiences of sticking with the assessment of the fish above everything else. Perhaps it was neglect from my parents. Regardless, it was a moment of self-reflection, self-analysis and a question of who I am in society. I'm still searching for those answers. 

In my moment of darkness, Rico appeared and roundhouse negged the fuck out of me. 

I would like for the court to determine Ricos fate in this matter. This was a premeditated assault. A violation of our community. An action that places Rico in the same camp as TK/Pureblood.

Justice must be served. 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Bot said:

I would like to bring @Rico1304 in front of the kangaroo court. 

Yesterday at exactly 21:17:45 I posted a confession that was deeply personal and something that I was ashamed about. It was that I'd never ordered pudding from a chippy. Perhaps this stemmed from my childhood experiences of sticking with the assessment of the fish above everything else. Perhaps it was neglect from my parents. Regardless, it was a moment of self-reflection, self-analysis and a question of who I am in society. I'm still searching for those answers. 

In my moment of darkness, Rico appeared and roundhouse negged the fuck out of me. 

I would like for the court to determine Ricos fate in this matter. This was a premeditated assault. A violation of our community. An action that places Rico in the same camp as TK/Pureblood.

Justice must be served. 

Ha ha.  If it’s strict liability then I’m fucked…but if I have a defence I’d say I was jealous of the amazing culinary experience you are about to enjoy.  That moment will be incredible.  

• 2 years later...
11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Since I called No2 stupid he’s negged everything I’ve posted.  Even the stuff calling out the racist.  

That, Your Honour, is the case for the prosecution.  

That's not true Rico. I started negging you before that, indeed that's why you called me stupid. When you appeared so sensitive to a neg I made a decision to use them more often when I see your posts. I did briefly consider reigning it yesterday as I had no rep left to uptick a post because I used them all on you. On reflection I have decided to continue negging you.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

That's not true Rico. I started negging you before that, indeed that's why you called me stupid. When you appeared so sensitive to a neg I made a decision to use them more often when I see your posts. I did briefly consider reigning it yesterday as I had no rep left to uptick one a post because I used them all on you. On reflection I have decided to continue negging you.

Stronts must be proud of your behaviour. All you need now is to go back years digging up old posts that you feel support an opinion you have and disprove others.

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Stronts must be proud of your behaviour. All you need now is to go back years digging up old posts that you feel support an opinion you have and disprove others.

This is the issue with my current strategy, the option to just up tick and move on isn't available to me. To show some sort of decorum I have to reply. I highly doubt Stronts is proud, he's too busy sorting out his PM's, whatever the fuck that's about.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, No2 said:

That's not true Rico. I started negging you before that, indeed that's why you called me stupid. When you appeared so sensitive to a neg I made a decision to use them more often when I see your posts. I did briefly consider reigning it yesterday as I had no rep left to uptick a post because I used them all on you. On reflection I have decided to continue negging you.

It’s hilarious! The idea that you have nothing better to do (or more likely can’t really stretch to do anything else) cheers me up.  

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s hilarious! The idea that you have nothing better to do (or more likely can’t really stretch to do anything else) cheers me up.  

It certainly wasn't my intention to cheer you up but it really doesn't take much time to hit the neg button. I'll time the next one.