You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How often do you shit on average?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you shit on average?

• Once a day
    • Twice a day
    • Three times a day
    • Over three times a day
    • Every other day
    • Every two-three days

• 7 months later...

I'm with you TP. I can more or less crap to order.

The only things I enjoy in work at times are my dinner & my lunchtime ablutions.

My 8am shit(I start work 4-5am most days) 90% of the time hits the bowl before it breaks, it's spectacular, I put it down to the bowl of porridge I have about 3 hours earlier as its not solid like that the weekend

We have somebody at work who reckons he shit max three times a week.Seeing that he doesn't eat fruit or veg it would surprise me.Dirty teat doesn't wash his hands after going loo either.

Personally I crap between 3/4 times a day during the summer and 2/3 in winter.

Do not use the same loo as me during the summer,the salad I eat does not digest a lot and ends up floating in the loo after the flush has been pulled.Even worse if I have been eating dried apple rings.

We have somebody at work who reckons he shit max three times a week.Seeing that he doesn't eat fruit or veg it would surprise me.Dirty teat doesn't wash his hands after going loo either.

Personally I crap between 3/4 times a day during the summer and 2/3 in winter.

Do not use the same loo as me during the summer,the salad I eat does not digest a lot and ends up floating in the loo after the flush has been pulled.Even worse if I have been eating dried apple rings.

Do you chew the fucker? If you did that you might not leave floaters for the next guy. Have some sense, masticate!

I've always loved shitting since I was a young teen.

I, appropriately enough, read "The Lord of the Rings" on the bog when I was 13. Took me about 4 months. Not continuously of course, but in around 40-minute increments.

Dad once accused me of "shitting door knobs".

I've always found it's the absolute, best quality time I get to myself.

I'm pretty infamous in Melbourne advertising circles for reading the paper from cover to cover on the throne. Newspaper quarantine/fumigating areas have been set up in my offices over the years.

Around 10am is my "Shit du jour", but there may well be one or two "incidentals", as they say in hotel bill parlance, to follow in a day.

PS. Trucker, what type of success do you have in the aftermath of an encounter with the Argentine Grillery?

I have completed 2 parts of a trilogy overnight, but that last one seems to have run out of budget and still needs to undergo some production before finishing an epically deep and gritty storyline. The ending of the second, much like the first felt abrupt and left me wanting more.

I am still talking about poo by the way.

Every 2 to 3 days....thought that was normal but looking at the poll obviously not.

Guess I need more fibre, or something like that.

I'm suspicious in general of men who don't like beer and men who don't like a certain sport. There is something not quite right about them. Shitting every 2-3 days is in the same category for me.

I've got my eye on you.

• 2 weeks later...

i was thinking they should make an app - Turdkeeper - keep your facebook friends up to date on the performance of your bowels and invite them send you words of encouragement. I imagine the information gleaned from it'd be popular with advertisers as well.