You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How often do you shit on average?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you shit on average?

• Once a day
    • Twice a day
    • Three times a day
    • Over three times a day
    • Every other day
    • Every two-three days

I normally have two, at differing times during the day. Maybe more it I've been on a night out.

One of my mates has two a day, first one at 7.30am and the second at

18.00pm. Every day without fail, at the same times. Conversely, my wife can go 2-3 days without having a shit. She even went 5 days once. That can't be right surely?

Poll to follow.

Females tend to be a bit odd when it comes to having a turd. I used to work with a bird who went once a week. Bonkers. My Mrs goes about once every two days and is in and out within a couple of minutes. This is also bonkers. Twice a day, i go, without fail and i like to stay there that long that i get red marks on the back of my thighs, pins and needles in my feet and occasionally a bit of a crusty dried up clagger or two on my arse pubes. But at least i know i've squeezed out every last globule of fecal matter, and usually got quite far into a book as well. It's "me" time.

At least 5, I've had 2 already, I'm up since 3am though.

I'm aware 5 and up is a fair bit, but its been like that my entire adult life and have asked my GP is it ok, full health check every 18 months and I'm in great health, don't smoke and have a decent diet although I can put some food away, go gym 3-4 times a week and I'm in decent enough shape, so nothing unusual to cause my excessive visits to the potty.

Some cunt at work keeps leaving shites the size of a Swiss Roll in the traps.

They actually poke right up out of the water and he must get off the bog like he's climbing off a motorbike.

Enormous.

The janitor's rigged up a wallpaper scraper gaffer-taped to a brush shaft to deal with the problem.

Poor fucker's having to do the hunt for brown October every day as this fella's regular.

I'm aware 5 and up is a fair bit, but its been like that my entire adult life and have asked my GP is it ok, full health check every 18 months and I'm in great health, don't smoke and have a decent diet although I can put some food away, go gym 3-4 times a week and I'm in decent enough shape, so nothing unusual to cause my excessive visits to the potty.

Fucking hell Paddy, that seems very excessive. Your food must go in your mouth and straight out your arse.

They actually poke right up out of the water and he must get off the bog like he's climbing off a motorbike.

Enormous.

The janitor's rigged up a wallpaper scraper gaffer-taped to a brush shaft to deal with the problem.

Poor fucker's having to do the hunt for brown October every day as this fella's regular.

Thats something that I really find strange when I unfortunately comes across someones leftovers in public/work toilets. What sort of person just leaves it behind for someone else to deal with? Height of bad manners. Its not as if they didn't notice?

Also, waaay too much detail on this thread!

I reckon you are pinching them off too early, i.e. a bit keen with your clutch control. I suggest you get some extra purchase by hitching a leg up or popping a wicked Slater.

Enormous.

This guy is clearly a crowd pleaser who loves to showcase his work to an ignorant public. Clearly not appreciated in his time like other great artists of the past. Love the sound of this harpooning system though, perhaps they could get some unemployed Japanese Whalers to step in.

Females tend to be a bit odd when it comes to having a turd. I used to work with a bird who went once a week. Bonkers. My Mrs goes about once every two days and is in and out within a couple of minutes. This is also bonkers. Twice a day, i go, without fail and i like to stay there that long that i get red marks on the back of my thighs, pins and needles in my feet and occasionally a bit of a crusty dried up clagger or two on my arse pubes. But at least i know i've squeezed out every last globule of fecal matter, and usually got quite far into a book as well. It's "me" time.
Spoken like a true prodigy.