You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

42 fuckin pages?

What on earth is there to talk about, what kind of twisted sick pleasure is it people get by seeing this thread on the first page?

Those with 20 posts or more in this thread:

Major Tom - 104

silverlining - 52

goatboy59 - 48

zigackly - 37

Funnneeeee - 33

ChrisM - 33

Anubis - 28

Whelan - 25

Randy Marsh - 23

moof - 21

It happened more than a month ago please leave it for now.

Even stats for this?

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

I'd rep you if I could

Guest ShoePiss
42 fuckin pages?

What on earth is there to talk about, what kind of twisted sick pleasure is it people get by seeing this thread on the first page?

Major Tom - 104

silverlining - 52

goatboy59 - 48

zigackly - 37

Funnneeeee - 33

ChrisM - 33

Anubis - 28

Whelan - 25

Randy Marsh - 23

moof - 21

weeps, not even in the top 10.

Haha me too, and calling Tom a boring cunt

Haha. The name calling and internet hard man routine that permeates most of your posts kind of makes me laugh but mostly makes me cringe, sl.

When you're a little older and a little wiser and eventually grow out of it, i am sure you too will cringe when you look back But then again maybe self awareness will never be part of your make-up.

Either that or your simply short of course, in which case you'll never grow out of it..

42 fuckin pages?

Major Tom - 104

silverlining - 52

goatboy59 - 48

zigackly - 37

Funnneeeee - 33

ChrisM - 33

Anubis - 28

Whelan - 25

Randy Marsh - 23

moof - 21

What's it got to do with you?

42 fuckin pages?

Major Tom - 104

silverlining - 52

goatboy59 - 48

zigackly - 37

Funnneeeee - 33

ChrisM - 33

Anubis - 28

Whelan - 25

Randy Marsh - 23

moof - 21

You see the problem with aimlessly spouting statistics at us, as is your modus operandi, is that once again it's their selective use / adding a personal interpretation that is your downfall. You've not included a timeframe for when the above number of posts were made, rendering your stats useless. What if Moof's 21 posts were all posted within the first two days of the incident? What if Randy's were made within the first week? silverlinings posts have for the main part been taking the piss out of others, hardly showing he is obsessed with the subject, more likely he is obsessed with insulting idiocy.

I am not sure Utd are trying to cover their tracks at all. Go have a gander at the Redcafe thread on this. They are all convinced Suarez is a racist and the delay in the outcome of the investigation is because the FA want to brush it under the carpet. They think it's a conspiracy against them.

I only read about 2 pages mind. Maybe there are some sensible among them.

Utd as a club don't necessarily share the views of the slobbering red cafe forumites though.

And thesewould be the same fans who see no contradiction in singing 'greasy geordie gippo' at Andy Carrol?

It will end with the two of them possibly making a reluctant apology. Obviously, not apologising for accusing or being a racist, but as a misunderstanding.

Looking back at the previous debacle involving Chelsea, United and their groundsmen, they published a document indicating the credibility of those involved. In this instance it seems only fair they do so in this case.

Personally, I always thought it was a misunderstanding, contrary to most peoples first opinions stated on here Evra hasn't fabricated the accusation and it is just wrong to condemn a man (Suarez) with three possible languages involved.

Great; someone with a faked air of arrogant indifference and a skin thicker than a walrus omelette.

Just what the forum was lacking.

All because I refuse to label Evra a 'lying cunt'

And you no doubt think you are taking a sensible stance just like the stupid Mancs think they are by labelling Suarez a 'racist cunt'.

Mentalism!

I think that its pretty ridiculous Major Tom has gone from green to red in this thread.

Admittedly he hasn’t done him self any justice with ‘some’ posts but he has a opinion that differs from the majority of us, it doesn’t make him a cunt.

This is a football forum .debate, opinions and views all differ.

Tom has posted so good stuff in the past and unfortunately a bit like Evra is over his head and can’t back down on certain things. Even if he realised it was a bit daft.

There’s many a prick on here who will follow abuse and stir shit for a reaction and get away with it, now a decent poster with a different view which is not entirely extreme gets treated like the plague.

Sad really.