You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

What you want to do is find out where the international students club at uni have their social evenings. Wall to wall hot women.

And if the mountain won't move to Muhammed, move Muhammed to the mountain.

Mountain may not be the best metaphor for a hot woman.

• Upvote 1

What you want to do is find out where the international students club at uni have their social evenings. Wall to wall hot women.

And if the mountain won't move to Muhammed, move Muhammed to the mountain.

Mountain may not be the best metaphor for a hot woman.

Tell that to Shakira.

The 19 year old started talking about telling her mum she was seeing a 36 year old. This kind of brought the reality of the situation home. I haven't stopped seeing her though. 

May I be correct in assuming your "Mum and Daughter together" sense is tingling?

• Upvote 3

As a twenty six year old who can't seem to get laid all of a sudden, I have just one thing to say to you & Mr. B. Spunkmouse.

Fuck the fuck off. Cunts.

PS I love your avatar. You didnt draw it yourself, did you?

I've seen a pic of her mum and she's not familiar.

Some people in a pub we both use have found out. She wasn't happy ans said maybe we should end it. I said "well I think we both knew this was temporary, so if you want to end it now I understand!". Now she's desperately not wanting to end it.

I've seen a pic of her mum and she's not familiar.

Some people in a pub we both use have found out. She wasn't happy ans said maybe we should end it. I said "well I think we both knew this was temporary, so if you want to end it now I understand!". Now she's desperately not wanting to end it.

It is a moral conundrum.  She won't be emotionally mature enough for it and might even have father issues.

I've been pursued by a 21 year old and I've told her I'm too old for her.  Now if I fancied her, age would just be a number.

• Upvote 1

I knew a guy (let's call him Alan, because that's TomR cousins name) proposed to his girlfriend while he was inside of her.

She said yes but eventually dumped him and took up with his friend (let's call him Patrick) who proposed in a pub by buying a pair of nice gloves and putting the engagement ring on them ( this was before the OJ trial).

Patrick then knocked her up two months later thus forcing the wedding up a year or so.

The only reason Patrick knew this was one day he decided that putting a ring on a pair of gloves in a pub was probably not what women dream of in a marriage proposal and apologized. There was some complaining about not getting down on one knee but the only reason you get down on one knee in a pub is you've dropped some coins for your last pint or the room is spinning amd you need to make it stop by grounding yourself. I asked if Alan got down on one knee and unless he shags on one knee than the answer is no.

It's entirely possible this did happen to me, there's a couple of years in my 20's were I can't discount anything.