You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

Yeah, I'd be in there like a rat up a drainpipe too but it's always good to pretend we're picky.

I agree about Pamela Anderson - you just get that unclean feeling from her. However, I can't agree that Fearne Cotton should be in this thread as the title clearly says 'fit'. She looks like something off Angry Birds and needs firing off a giant catapult never to be seen again.

Another shout from me is Jessica Biel. Really can't see what's so great about her.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can think of loads of fit birds I wouldn't bestow the honour of my purple headed custard chucker upon nowadays.

Maybe I'm getting old, but at least I'd expect them to show a certain interest in the cat, cups of tea, good books, ShiteOldBikes and maybe an appreciation of short wave radio before I cast my length into their honeypot.

Have to agree. I would be. Unless they had some venereal disease.

Even then you would just double up on protection.

Lets be honest, most guys wouldnt turn down some kind of action (horribly disgusting aside) with most birds and that range gets bigger if you can guarantee that anyone you know would never find out.

If they're famous you would be telling everyone you've ever seen at any mention of said celeb no matter how annoying they were. Sure some birds dont do anything for you but if she puts her hand down your pants you'll be standing to attention ready to go at it.

This thread is null and void.

Even then you would just double up on protection.

Lets be honest, most guys wouldnt turn down some kind of action (horribly disgusting aside) with most birds and that range gets bigger if you can guarantee that anyone you know would never find out.

If they're famous you would be telling everyone you've ever seen at any mention of said celeb no matter how annoying they were. Sure some birds dont do anything for you but if she puts her hand down your pants you'll be standing to attention ready to go at it.

This thread is null and void.

Some of us are handsome men, unlike yourself, and therefore can turn clunge down knowing a better standard will be along soon.

If they're famous you would be telling everyone you've ever seen at any mention of said celeb no matter how annoying they were..

If you couldn't tell anyone at all about your conquest with a fit celebrity how bad would that be? I mean it would be torture.

Imagine you've just rattled Alba's world or ruined Scarlett Johansson and yet you cannot even tell your best mate.

If you couldn't tell anyone at all about your conquest with a fit celebrity how bad would that be? I mean it would be torture.

Imagine you've just rattled Alba's world or ruined Scarlett Johansson and yet you cannot even tell your best mate.

Would you rather get a wank of Alba and you could tell everyone or a suck off her but you had to keep it to yourself?

If that's a dig at my Australian heritage then fuck off you cheeky fecker.

With photographic eveidence I think I'd still splash tonsils, it's so much better.

Would she be whispering filth into your ear though as she's giving you a hand job?

I'd like to think she would be uttering filth in your ear. I would splurt in her mouth as well.

Best of both worlds Bruce. Show a bit of imagination. She spouts filth in your ear whilst giving you a wank and then you finish in her mouth.

I was thinking more along the lines of...

'You'll never guess who I got a handjob off last night?'

'Who'

Jessica fucking Alba'

'Fuck off'

'Nah honest to christ, some of the shit she was coming out with would make calligula wince'

'Legend, do you want a pint'

'No I'll have a G&T cheers'

I was thinking more along the lines of...

'You'll never guess who I got a handjob off last night?'

'Who'

Jessica fucking Alba'

'Fuck off'

'Nah honest to christ, some of the shit she was coming out with would make calligula wince'

'Legend, do you want a pint'

'No I'll have a G&T cheers'

I was with you there all the way to the G&T, but then I thought how could Alba give a girl a handjob?