You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

Problem is, with Henderson (justifiably) taken out of the RW position, it just opens the door for Kuyt to go back there, which has hardly shown itself to be any type of guarantee of success.

Good God we need a right-winger.

It's been glaringly obvious for a long time. Begs the question whether Henderson was actually bought to play there or not. As you say, Kuyt certainly isn't the answer either.

Just watching England U-21's. Granted it is Iceland they are up against but Henderson looks a thousand times more comfortable when hes given a more central role.

Looks a completely different player.

Agreed he looks alot more confident in the midle, inch perfect corner put in by him for the 4th aswell. Quite suprised by the size of the crowd for a midweek under 21s game aswell.

He was playing against much weaker opposition. Alot of those guys dont even make the bench for their teams like Oxlade Chamberlain and he looks much more impressive.

Henderson is a good young player for the future. But some of you expect him to dictate games for Liverpool or make big difference right now are out of your mind

Abs, would you answer a few questions for me please?

1) Why do you support Arsenal?

2) Where were you born?

3) Where do you live?

4) Why are you on an LFC messageboard so much?

5) Are you lonely?

6) What do you do for a living?

7) What is your anti-depressant of choice?

8) What is your favourite pair of trainers?

9) Do girls like you?

10) What about boys?

He was playing against much weaker opposition. Alot of those guys dont even make the bench for their teams like Oxlade Chamberlain and he looks much more impressive.

Henderson is a good young player for the future. But some of you expect him to dictate games for Liverpool or make big difference right now are out of your mind

Finally some sense on this thread. Can we all please just accept -as liverpool fans on a liverpool forum - that all our players are a bit rubbish, and all Arsenal players are a bit better? I don't know how many times Abs is going to have to repeat this -as an Arsenal fan on a Liverpool forum I would have thought you'd listen to his views more - before it sinks in. Abs, you keep fighting the good fight.

No one gives a shit about Arsenal players here.

Abs, would you answer a few questions for me please?

1) Why do you support Arsenal?

2) Where were you born?

3) Where do you live?

5) Are you lonely?

9) Do girls like you?

10) What about boys?

Its funny you should say that cos I was about to ask you the same questions....

Silverlining, would you answer a few questions for me please? and because its 11.11.11, I have put an 11th question on there for kicks... and also a genuine query.

1) Why do you support Liverpool FC?

2) Where were you born?

3) Where do you live?

5) Are you lonely?

9) Do girls like you?

10) What about boys?

11)What is it about sausage and why do you like to smoke it so much?

Have to say, I'm not convinced by the people saying he should be played in the middle.

Adam, Spearing, Lucas and Gerrard are all ahead of him as centre midfielders at the moment. And he's hardly going to get played instead of Suarez at attacking midfield, is he?

So I can't see where he fits in if he's not going to be played on the right.

Have to say, I'm not convinced by the people saying he should be played in the middle.

Adam, Spearing, Lucas and Gerrard are all ahead of him as centre midfielders at the moment. And he's hardly going to get played instead of Suarez at attacking midfield, is he?

So I can't see where he fits in if he's not going to be played on the right.

Agree and to be fair the entire right side hasn't gelled yet. The understanding between Lucas, Johnson, Henderson etc still needs work. Once they suss each other's games better, we'll get a truer picture of his quality.

Guest San Don

Fuck off, shit face. You would be better spending your time worrying that van Persie is going to fuck you off just like nasri.

Notice your lot look to be moving the 'next big thing' in strikers, chamak on very soon too.

I love how he's tonguing Oxlaide's arsehole already... and he's hardly played... or telling us how that Japanese winger is the next coming of the messiah.

oxlade is not getting games because we have better players right now.......henderson starting shows weakness in your team. Like I said in 2 weeks time we will be 6 points ahead of you. I will leave for now and lets see next two weeks what happens

oxlade is not getting games because we have better players right now.......henderson starting shows weakness in your team. Like I said in 2 weeks time we will be 6 points ahead of you. I will leave for now and lets see next two weeks what happens

Please stop feeding this troll. He'll disappear then.