You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lets Lunch this fucker

Guest simon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simon

He sent his Girlfriend to fight his battle.

@simonlfcgreen about munich and even made a song it's not one rule for one and another for another

12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

amybabes2108 Amy White

@

@simonlfcgreen I'm not saying it's not sick but I dnt see how it involves me, I cnt change his point of view, also Liverpool fans joke

13 minutes ago

amybabes2108 Amy White

@simonlfcgreen not u but other people, he said to go to his house he's not bothered but he won't apologise to anyone he's nt like that

19 minutes ago

amybabes2108 Amy White

@simonlfcgreen the thing Steven is he says his point of view and doesnt hold bk what I don't agree with is people sending me messages

20 minutes ago

amybabes2108 Amy White

@simonlfcgreen seem to be slightly obsessed with my boyfriend, he said "looking forward 2 ur visit" none of my business I'm just saying

@simonlfcgreen about munich and even made a song it's not one rule for one and another for another

12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

amybabes2108 Amy White

@

@simonlfcgreen I'm not saying it's not sick but I dnt see how it involves me, I cnt change his point of view, also Liverpool fans joke

13 minutes ago

amybabes2108 Amy White

@simonlfcgreen not u but other people, he said to go to his house he's not bothered but he won't apologise to anyone he's nt like that

19 minutes ago

amybabes2108 Amy White

@simonlfcgreen the thing Steven is he says his point of view and doesnt hold bk what I don't agree with is people sending me messages

20 minutes ago

amybabes2108 Amy White

@simonlfcgreen seem to be slightly obsessed with my boyfriend, he said "looking forward 2 ur visit" none of my business I'm just saying

Get it bummed, Si.

His websites describe him as single. But just in case he isn't, let's make it so. Just tweet those Netlog links at her, where he's described as single, has added 329 girls, and is posting a salacious comment on Oregan Freeman's link.

EDIT : I've just sat back and taken some pride in how much of a twat I am.

Guest simon
His websites describe him as single. But just in case he isn't, let's make it so. Just tweet those Netlog links at her, where he's described as single, has added 329 girls, and is posting a salacious comment on Oregan Freeman's link.

2009 was the last time he used them

I think we are supposed to go round his house with pitchforks Lewis.

Surely knifes and forks would be more appropriate, I tried to read it but got angry and frustrated trying, it was nothiong to with the content but that weird style of message text, like the fucking Da vinci code to me that shit is.

SM what is wrong with you? That isn't twatish, its AWESOME.

PS the Miz is a cunt

Is this guy the new Steven Sinatra?

More a poor man's Olly the fireman I think. Sinatra was funny, this tit is just an oxygen thief. Everyone should just send him this link...

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/26762-van-gough.html

...tell him to read it carefully, have a long think about whether he's ever posted his hateful nonsense from a work or college computer, or anywhere else that he shouldn't really have been using to mock the death of 96 people and then maybe shut the fuck up.

Oh and Si, if you're still chatting to his bird on Twatter, can you please point out to the simpering bint that this:

the thing Steven is he says his point of view and doesnt hold bk

is a joke of a comment, not least because mocking the dead and saying that the death of 96 football fans makes him happy isn't a 'point of view' at all, it's vindictive nonsense posted by someone who would never have the guts to make the same comment to someone's face. It's a shame that this twat doesn't live in Manchester because I'd love to catch up with him for a quick pint and see if he fancied laughing about the Hillsborough dead in front of me. Maybe we could have a cunt-off; give him a chance to do his best face-crushing impression and then I could run up and down Deansgate pretending to be a plane. Or maybe I'd just give him a smack in the mouth.

Perhaps you could explain to her that although she's right to say some LFC fans mock the Munich disaster (despite it almost killing a former Liverpool captain) she mentions that fact as an attempt to justify his comments. There's only logic in that argument if she thinks LFC fans mocking Munich is out of order, but then that same logic dictates that she must think his comments are out of order as well, otherwise her attempt to justify them in that way makes no sense. To put it another way, two mongs don't make a right...

In view of that, the real question has to be why doesn't she feel able to say he's acting like a dick when she clearly thinks he is? Not much of a basis for a relationship that, if she can't even express her opinion about his behaviour without worrying about his reaction.

As for him, if he can't take his bird disagreeing with him about something on the chin, he's not much of a man. But I guess we knew that already.