You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most boring song ever ?

grazywalker

My mate's bird is coming to Glastonbury with us and he's dreading having to go and watch Coldplay with her because she's a massive fan. Anyway, in an atttempt to try and get him into them, she lent him all of her Coldplay CDs and in his words he "forgot he was listening to music after a few songs."

Probably something by those dullards.

I've got no problem with any of the songs or bands mentioned so far in this thread.

One of the most tedious songs I've heard is a quite recent one by some currently popular blert who drones on about how he loves some bird so much he'd jump on a grenade for her, even though said bird bird treats him like the wet vaj that he is.

OI, whoever the fuck you are, you actually wouldn't take a grenade for her, because if you were the sort of bloke to smother a live grenade, you wouldn't be the sort of wet cunt that would whine about his bird treating him like a wet cunt.

You're a wet cunt, and your song should go:

OOOO I'm a lame arse wet cunt

Who whines like a bitch about stuff

And this woman I know treats me like a cunt

Because I am a cunt

I reckon I'd do loads of brave life threatening things for her

But the irony is she wouldn't want want me to unless there was some sort of guarantee that I'd die,

Because despite what the magazines say women hate weak metrosexual grooming cunts like me,

And I wouldn't do that shit anyway cuz I got no balls.

ooooooo....

My mate's bird is coming to Glastonbury with us and he's dreading having to go and watch Coldplay with her because she's a massive fan. Anyway, in an atttempt to try and get him into them, she lent him all of her Coldplay CDs and in his words he "forgot he was listening to music after a few songs."

Probably something by those dullards.

That band Athlete make Coldplay sound like Motorhead.

So my answer is anything by Athlete. I'd try and look up a song name but they are so dull the internet shuts down when you Google their name.

Its only 4 minutes but it feels like half an hour. god this song was at #1 for like 12 weeks and its so... fucking... dull

16 long, long weeks at Number 1 in fact, pop pickers.

This one famously (and aptly) went no further than Number 2, of course....

[YOUTUBE]vFyWe6W3Y0w[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube Link

Its only 4 minutes but it feels like half an hour. god this song was at #1 for like 12 weeks and its so... fucking... dull

I hate that song more than I hate anything blue and Tory like.

I remember a few of my mates saying 'this is mine and my birds song this'

I just thought they went to higher levels of soppy cuntishness.

Radiohead.

Yeah I went their, fucking bring it.

How does that song go and who wrote it?

Boring? I can accept people not liking them (whilst thinking that there can't be a person alive that wouldn't like at least something they've done, given their range of songs) but boring?

2IQfn97KRFg

You have not been paying attention.