You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Excerpts from Heinrich Himmler's new book published in the New York Times have revealed Hitler was a bit of a cunt. 

"I wanted to say something but we needed grownups in the room", he said.

All these fuckers should be put on trial.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Sean Spicer?? Srsly? He is probably the least offensive of the dweebs they have had in that role.

Not sure the guy who repeats Administration rhetoric is in any way culpable.

Now, William Barr bending/ignoring laws at every turn. Yeah.

You're kidding? Someone who stood in front of pictures of empty streets and said there were people in them goes to teach at Harvard and you don't think that's fucked up? The cretin set the tone for what was to follow. I remember watching that first press conference and realising we were in for a very, very long ride.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

John Bolton: White House makes last gasp bid to stop book's release

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53089614

John Bolton is an absolute cunt. If even his cuntishness has been stretched to the limit, I badly want to read what's in that book. 

It's gonna be rats leaving a sinking ship now. Can imagine Mitch McConnell and chums starting to slag him off soon to save their own skin as they realise there's no more bets to be hedged. Puts me in mind of the last 5 minutes of Space Balls.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

What’s going on with the Supreme Court? Upholding the rights of the LGBTQ community and now supporting immigrants? I thought Trump had successfully stacked it with Gorsuch and that cry-baby, beer-drinking rapist

Howie mught know a bit more but it seems that the 

chief justice Roberts, a Bush appointee, is the most liberal of the conservative judges and had been breaking the tie, quite a few 5-4 rulings.

For decent Americans its absolutely key that the Democrats get the Presidency and Senate because I'm not sure how long Ruth can hold on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Howie mught know a bit more but it seems that the 

chief justice Roberts, a Bush appointee, is the most liberal of the conservative judges and had been breaking the tie, quite a few 5-4 rulings.

For decent Americans its absolutely key that the Democrats get the Presidency and Senate because I'm not sure how long Ruth can hold on.

They will wheel her out for as long as it takes?

Weekend at Ruthie's

• Upvote 1

On 06/11/2019 at 09:43, TheHowieLama said:

@Ne Moe Imya If McConnell thinks it will cost them a majority in the Senate they will flush Trump faster than he has let Giulpani spin down the drain. 

The flip side is how does the Republican party survive after Trump? At best for them it is 5 years - then do they just pretend Trump never happened and try to re-affirm the parties traditional values - or do they have to double down and find someone even Trumpier?

41 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Can imagine Mitch McConnell and chums starting to slag him off soon to save their own skin as they realise there's no more bets to be hedged.

37 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's gonna be rats leaving a sinking ship now. Can imagine Mitch McConnell and chums starting to slag him off soon to save their own skin as they realise there's no more bets to be hedged. Puts me in mind of the last 5 minutes of Space Balls.

At the very least, it looks like people are starting to go against what he wants which can only be a good thing.

Newsnight did a report on him on Tuesday night which was interesting. Watch from 22mis 10 seconds in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000k4d1/newsnight-16062020

8 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Can’t wait for Tulsa and what he comes out with.

The Tulsa impact is likely to be a fortnight after the rally, I don’t wish to see unnecessary deaths, but fuck me some of those morons are gonna be bringing it on, bathing in Covidian ignorance, and chanting for a Monster who couldn’t give 2 shiny shites on whether they live or die as long as his numbers are good.