You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So what if the guy is a fucking tit that laps up daily scare stories about the weather and a diet of the Royal family courtesy of the Daily Express

At this particular moment in time paths collide and his desire to save HRH sullying her glove by shaking the podgy little pussy grabbers hand suits my desire to see the Tories embarrassed and having to justify the state visit. In fact the very fact the petition has the Royal dimension probably gives it more legs not just here but in the States where there are millions of loons that lap up anything to do with Mrs Windsor and her brood.

Fantasy.

It won't make a scrap of difference..and I'm all for symbolic features and taking a stand but this is just misguided nonsense. You are deluding yourself.

Miller also noted on Saturday that Trump administration officials are discussing the possibility of asking foreign visitors to disclose all websites and social media sites they visit, and to share the contacts in their cell phones. [/background][/font][/color]

That's everyone on here barred from visiting America then.

We're all fucked if we have to disclose websites....like TLW.

So LFD you once did a flounce did you?

You really think a monkey would win?

Beans? On a fry up? Gitmo for you.

You may not enter the USA your missus cannot draw a floor plan.

Did you really draw a picture of The Rock?

Do you have liver disease?

A perpertual motion what?

• Upvote 3

Trudeau said Canada will take in those barred from the US.

All round to NP's, then.

I work with a few Syrains and Persians (Iraq/Iran) and they are worried about this type of hate being exported north but generally we are tolerant and anyone starting any shit against minorities gets called out pretty quick.

But there are closet Trumpers here....

Fantasy.

It won't make a scrap of difference..and I'm all for symbolic features and taking a stand but this is just misguided nonsense. You are deluding yourself.

By itself it won't change anything but it has the capacity to embarrass the Government, particularly the PM , and expose double standards where dealing with Trump is concerned especially with the Muslim ban following straight after her visit,  It's by gradually eroding the credibility of these twats you'll eventually see the back of them , 

Apart from Rico. He'd get some sort of Homeland Security job with his posting history.

Strontium Dog would be a shoe-in for a DWP job. He has the requisite total lack of human decency.

3 Stacks would continue his current job as head of FSG's Astroturfing committee.

• Downvote 1

By itself it won't change anything but it has the capacity to embarrass the Government, particularly the PM , and expose double standards where dealing with Trump is concerned especially with the Muslim ban following straight after her visit, It's by gradually eroding the credibility of these twats you'll eventually see the back of them ,

If you believe that then go for it.

I can't convince myself of that.

Strontium Dog would be a shoe-in for a DWP job. He has the requisite total lack of human decency.

3 Stacks would continue his current job as head of FSG's Astroturfing committee.

Ha ha, says the man who'd kill anyone who wanted to practice religion under his favourite regime.

• Upvote 1

You support Trump so why would you want to?

(I do agree that petition is shit though)

I'm an anarchist democrat who would like to see the system fall and the people to rise.

I don't support trump.

I supported him over Hilary and Stated it would be better because he will inflame resistance and possibly ruin America rather than status quo Hilary.

I support legitimate protests against any bad policy and I will also be happy with some of his policies he has promised should he actually deliver them.

He promised to ban Muslim immigrants whereas his actual policy is banning some third world countries some of which the US is bombing. I don't support either. And I don't support the petition for the reasons I've stated.

Its complicated. In my eyes he is already rowing backwards from some promises as silverlining predicted but thus far preferable to war with russia which in my judgement we would have seen under hilary.