You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Let him come I say, then show him what we think of him.

It'd make Condi Rice's reception look like we'd baked a cake.

[Edit] For what it's worth, I don't think for a minute that the Government will withdraw the invitation - or even give Parliamentary time to the petition, regardless of the number of signatures - but it puts down a marker for the protests to come; and the more signatures, the more emphatic the marker.

Parliamentary petition to prevent Trump's proposed state visit to the UK.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

Donald Trump should be allowed to enter the UK in his capacity as head of the US Government, but he should not be invited to make an official State Visit because it would cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen.

More details

Donald Trump's well documented misogyny and vulgarity disqualifies him from being received by Her Majesty the Queen or the Prince of Wales. Therefore during the term of his presidency Donald Trump should not be invited to the United Kingdom for an official State Visit.

Sign this petition

83,043 signatures

Show on a map

Government will respond

Government responds to all petitions that get more than 10,000 signatures

Waiting for less than a day for a government response

At 100,000 signatures...

At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament

Cause embarrassment to Jimmy savills best mate?

It'd make Condi Rice's reception look like we'd baked a cake.

[Edit] For what it's worth, I don't think for a minute that the Government will withdraw the invitation - or even give Parliamentary time to the petition, regardless of the number of signatures - but it puts down a marker for the protests to come; and the more signatures, the more emphatic the marker.

It doesn't do anything but make the signers look ridiculous.

It's fine with everyone when she receives the fake saudi royals who behead and torture more people than isis.

Was watching his inauguration and the part when he got out of the motorcade and started walking down the street towards the White House walking past one of his fuck off hotels. What can you do against a person that can pretty much achieve what he wants?

It's fine with everyone when she receives the fake saudi royals who behead and torture more people than isis.

No it isn't fine with everyone, you tit.  Lots of people protested against it.

Are you arguing that people should protest everything or nothing?  That if you're not prepared to protest Aung San Suu Kyi's ugly attitudes toward the Rohingya, then you should shut the fuck up and accept everything?

Or are you just being a contrarian prick?

Was watching his inauguration and the part when he got out of the motorcade and started walking down the street towards the White House walking past one of his fuck off hotels. What can you do against a person that can pretty much achieve what he wants?

He can do what he wants for the next two years.

We can support American anti-Trump activists in their campaigns to get both Houses of Congress onside in 2018, so his worst excesses might be curbed.  We can also let the American patriots who voted for him see that he's dragging their country's name through the mud - hopefully to persuade some of them that they made a massive mistake.

Guest Pistonbroke

Let him come I say, then show him what we think of him.

Unfortunately half of the country will see him as some sort of Hero, much like they do with that twat Farage, Brexit etc. The Royal family will just grit their teeth and lick his arse, same as May did, it is all about hoping for trade deals to save their arses from jumping off a cliff. 

We can support American anti-Trump activists in their campaigns to get both Houses of Congress onside in 2018, so his worst excesses might be curbed.  We can also let the American patriots who voted for him see that he's dragging their country's name through the mud - hopefully to persuade some of them that they made a massive mistake.

Can do what he wants for two years! Two years is a long time considering what he already started to put in place within the last week!

It's batshit crazy the shit he's caused after only a few days in office.

Fuck knows what else hate filled shit he's going to throw at people for the next few years and I'm not looking forward to finding out.

He's fucking mental.

I know man. The guy isn't even a politician and he's just causing loads of shit within 1 week! Its scary

So its invalid because people ignore or are ignorant of the majority of injustices or government double standards,

No it fucking isn't and if it makes just a few people more inclined to sit up and notice whats being done in their name its well worthwhile.

I do not want this lying piece of shit in my country , 

I wish that were the case mate, but I suspect that the people who voted for him couldn't give a flying fuck about what the world thought of them. They will care however, when the American jobs he's promised don't materialise, as I imagine Nike, Apple etc. are more than happy with their current manufacturing arrangements. And the more one sided he tries to make trade deals, i imagine other countries will just say 'fuck you' and sell to someone else.

No it isn't fine with everyone, you tit. Lots of people protested against it.

Are you arguing that people should protest everything or nothing? That if you're not prepared to protest Aung San Suu Kyi's ugly attitudes toward the Rohingya, then you should shut the fuck up and accept everything?

Or are you just being a contrarian prick?

Thanks for the insults. They really help.

No. I'm quoting the ridiculous words of the petition and it's portrayal of our innocent queen who keeps the worst company in the world. People who make trump look like ghandi are hosted regularly.

People who sign on that stated basis are self afflicted victims who clearly can't think for themselves.

Never mentioned protest at all.

So its invalid because people ignore or are ignorant of the majority of injustices or government double standards,

No it fucking isn't and if it makes just a few people more inclined to sit up and notice whats being done in their name its well worthwhile.

I do not want this lying piece of shit in my country ,

So you act just like him?

And sign something that bans someone from your country and pretends that the queen is better than everyone else?

The queen who learned the Nazi salute before she could ride a bike.

"According to CNN Trump’s travel ban on people from seven mainly Muslim countries maybe just the start.

It has just published a report which suggests the administration is considering asking all foreign visitors “to disclose all websites and social media sites they visit, and to share the contacts in their cell phones.”

Make everybody never want to go to America again.....