You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just what would Hilary have had to do in her first week to be worse than this?

No RP or Dennis again.

If you think you can easily bait me into talking about Trump for the next 4 years with posts like that, or any other politics related subject, I think you're probably going to have a tough time.

If you'd have read the thread recently you'd have seen this :

I'm not really interested in speaking about politics online at least for the time being, maybe for good for the most part. The US election put me off doing so for several reasons. One of them being that it involves a whole load of stress and not much else.

To give a bit more detail, this was from Dec 9th, not long before I left the US election thread because I thought it'd turned into a farce :

You've constructed your own no-win situation which is more than obvious now : I don't post about Trump and it means I'm secretly supporting him and/or I don't care. I do post about him and I'm a clueless clown who's all of a sudden realized that Trump is actually a bad guy.

This is without even going into the baiting, twisting of posts I made, and posters making stuff up that I had to deal with in that thread too. Trump wasn't even who I supported, check the 1st and 2nd posts of the US election thread to see who I eventually supported and was basically more interested in from the off.

It's not that hard really to see why I'm not interested in posting about politics.

Bringing up Hillary Clinton on this subject regularly might not be the best idea either : https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240?lang=en

I could go back into this but it'd surely involve arguments eventually and turn ugly. You'd probably love that too, but I'll pass thanks. I don't want to fall out with people on here over politics, that's another reason why I'm avoiding the subject as much as possible.

I'm more interested in science fiction than politics right now, and I couldn't care less about that to be honest.

Guest Pistonbroke

Canada should build a wall. And make Americalandville pay for it.

I imagine the same idiots wanting a wall on the southern border would be up in arms about it. 

Elsewhere, here's Tory cuntmuppet and all round oxygen thief, Toby Young, failing to understand the concept of acting as opposed to mocking somebody who is disabled.

EkyhgIel.jpg

And for the record, Toby, Serge Kovaleski has a condition called arthrogryposis, not Parkinson's. You wanker.

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary petition to prevent Trump's proposed state visit to the UK.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

Donald Trump should be allowed to enter the UK in his capacity as head of the US Government, but he should not be invited to make an official State Visit because it would cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen.

More details

Donald Trump's well documented misogyny and vulgarity disqualifies him from being received by Her Majesty the Queen or the Prince of Wales. Therefore during the term of his presidency Donald Trump should not be invited to the United Kingdom for an official State Visit.

Sign this petition

83,043 signatures

Show on a map

Government will respond

Government responds to all petitions that get more than 10,000 signatures

Waiting for less than a day for a government response

At 100,000 signatures...

At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament