You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitch Fight between Owen & Piers Morgan

ScouseJim

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Piers I think he's funny, he is a massive wind up artist and he's very good at it.

I don't watch any of the TV shows he does but I've heard him in proper interviews and I get him. Why would Owen even respond, I think he should get off Twitter he tends to make himself look foolish.

As much as I hate the little Judas fuck, if u actually read the back & forth what he said with Oliver Holt, they both make a lot of sense about the Editor havin the final call & when u write for the tabloid they more often than not are sensationalised, Brian Reade wud agree, for all the good work u write about soom tool in d editors job comes along purposely miss-interpreates ur story & ur reader ends up thinkin d worst

As much as I hate the little Judas fuck, if u actually read the back & forth what he said with Oliver Holt, they both make a lot of sense about the Editor havin the final call & when u write for the tabloid they more often than not are sensationalised, Brian Reade wud agree, for all the good work u write about soom tool in d editors job comes along purposely miss-interpreates ur story & ur reader ends up thinkin d worst

I tink did is da bomb like u no wot I mean like:P

I like Piers Morgan.

Didn't Brian Reade say in "44 years with the same bird" that he has helped our fans in the justice fight, and really pushed the Jimmy McGovern movie when he was editor of the mirror, I haven't read the book in a few years but I'm sure Reade praised him in it

Yes he did.

Morgan is still a slimey cunt though.

Re Hillsborough there was always an element in the Mirror's coverage that whatever got up the Scum's nose was okay by them.

Maxwell started it by putting the price up 3p, giving all the extra cash to the families for a couple of weeks (no small amount of course) then obviously leaving the paper's price where it was. You couldn't escape the feeling of being used.

Needless to say Maxwell was no saint either.

Morgan's a cock and given his beloved Arsenal is blowing their chance of catching United he's probably embarrassing the hell out of other Gooners.

Ironic, since it's usually Manc celebrities who pretend to be real fans by being thoroughly obnoxious.