You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah it's not me, after my 19th twitter account lasted about 4 days I jibbed it. I can still browse it but I'm not allowed to speak on there. I might set up a new one but it would mean explaining to my dad that the twitter code he gets (they save numbers so you can't open a new account using your own number and I'm short on options) as a text isn't hackers, then explain what twitter is then listen to him tell me how much he misses the 70's and regrets me being born because he had to give his lifestyle up and the music was better then, Oasis is just noise, Anfield isn't like it used to be, TV is shit these days I should listen to Boom Radio it plays all the oldies and quite frankly I can't be doing with it right now. 

Screenshot_20220303-185939_Facebook.jpg

9 hours ago, JagSquared said:

I’m not but can already guess at the BS content

- fixed

- always get the luck of the draw

- they will lose as soon as they play a decent side

- Klopp paid people off with nazi gold

S-o-o-o, exactly what we always say about City, then.

2 hours ago, joeyk said:

maxresdefault.jpg

you don’t know nowt! 

Ah, how I miss the final eight years or so of their career when every review could be summarised as “OK, so the last one wasn’t much good but this time they’ve got it right.”

Which feels apposite on an Everton thread. 

18 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The first three words of Paul Joyce's tweet are enough to sum them up 'Everton have failed...'

That's how they teach English at the schools in the Everton area. 'Everton will fail...Everton are failing...Everton have failed...okay, that's enough for today, except for you, Higgins - you stay behind for extra booing'.

• Upvote 1