You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

No decent manager of DOF is going there now they have that leech of an agent there advising Moshiri. They signed that El Ghazi when Rafa said no 3 times yet they apparently gave him more control before he left. 

Brands was allegedly overruled about players yet was blamed for everything before he left. Everyone seems to be fighting each other and the owner only ever communicates via Jim White on Talksport while he dodges tax in Monaco. 

Now they want a manager who has no experience of English football and has been a disaster ever since he left Porto. 

I fear for them, I really do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheSire said:

The kopparberg bottle that hit the City bus literally didn't hit anyone, but it's not stopped Blues go on about it for nearly 3 years has it?

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

No decent manager of DOF is going there now they have that leech of an agent there advising Moshiri. They signed that El Ghazi when Rafa said no 3 times yet they apparently gave him more control before he left. 

Brands was allegedly overruled about players yet was blamed for everything before he left. Everyone seems to be fighting each other and the owner only ever communicates via Jim White on Talksport while he dodges tax in Monaco. 

Now they want a manager who has no experience of English football and has been a disaster ever since he left Porto. 

I fear for them, I really do. 

I do find it a bit odd that almost every single club rafa has been at ,he gets players he doesnt want,and has a little strop about it.

Agree with the rest though, they are an utter shambles.

Just aswell that derby near the end of the season isnt at goodison

That wouldnt be pretty.

Fire a firework at an empty building and you're a terrorist.

Throw a bottle at opposition players and you're an unjustly accused innocent with the unfortunate name of Roger Tweedle, who deserves a cuddle and rub of the head.

The only question was this Tweedle Dumb, or Tweedle Dumber?

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fire a firework at an empty building and you're a terrorist.

Throw a bottle at opposition players and you're an unjustly accused innocent with the unfortunate name of Roger Tweedle, who deserves a cuddle and rub of the head.

The only question was this Tweedle Dumb, or Tweedle Dumber?

Tweedle stupid fucking cunt