You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andre Wisdom

BurtReynolds

This massive bloke has been excellent since he came into the team. The funny thing is, he plays better for the 1st team than the reserves. When he played in the reserves he often did mistakes as a result of bad concentration.

Now he looks much sharper on and off the ball. If he needs to clear the ball , he will do it. Not piss around like Jose Enrique and loose the ball.

Important to remember this guy is only 19! If he continues his progress, he can be a real star for us.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's shit and he needs to prove everyone wrong until he's 29 or 30.

Sorry, but i remember being this excited about Flanno and Kelly and this amount of praise didn't work out too well for them.

what?! Kelly is fucking class and Flanno still has a chance albeit a very difficult one to take with whats ahead of him

Flanagan, Morgan and Coady maybe?

Flanagan and Coady will struggle purely because of the amount of players that they've got ahead of them in the same position.

For some reason I feel Morgan will be another Neil Mellor. Maybe got a few good goals in him, but I don't think he's got enough about him. Not yet at least. Yesil is the brighter prospect in my opinion.

We seem to have a hell of a lot of good players coming through the system together, and we're continuing to invest huge amounts on 14-16 year olds too.

Jordan Ibe, Oluwaseyi Ojo and Alex O'Hanlon all cost 500k+

I've heard that we are keeping a very close eye on the Birmingham pair Nathan Redmond and Jack Butland too, although all the big clubs are.

Youth is very clearly the focal point of FSG's plan.

Sacking Dalglish and bringing in Rogers, a man over 20 years younger was just another point to confirm this.

I just hope that we don't become another Arsenal. FSG have spoke about 'resale value' and this is my biggest concern. It's a very difficult task to get back to the very top due to the spending of City and Chelsea, and the continuity of United and Arsenal, not forgetting the huge progress of Spurs and Newcastle, and even Everton. I hope FSG don't go down the 'resale' route, but I'm sceptical.

I'm sure that there's some profoundly witty reference to something that I'm not getting here, but still..... no. Just, no.

I refrained from commenting initially as I just assumed I'd missed something but it does seem very bizarre

but Wisdom is just plain awesome

We have a monster of a player here. At 17, captained the ressies tonight in thir 2-0 win over Blackburn. Looks some prospect. First time i have seen him live. Mightly impressed. For fans who have seen this guy regularly at academy level and reserve level. How much do you rate him?
17, he looks like a grown man...super! sign him up. we have some fantastic defenders coming through. I think we are to small in midfield though. but its positive over all