You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reminds me of my old fella. He and my mam divorced nearly ten years ago. He's been with his missus for about 6 years now and she's always badgering him to get married.

One day he just truned round and said "why the fuck would I want to get married? I'm happy".

You can't argue with that.

Er, thanks.

I think !

You meet the perfect girl/guy. Every box is ticked. Then they say or do something which instantly puts you completely off them...what was it?

Can't think of anything tbh

If you honestly meet the prefect guy/guy on initial impressions then i guess in my experience that it'd take a good few weeks/months before something appears that potentially would really annoys me.

It isn't a deal breaker but i do like my women to be competely bald & smooth down below

Can't think of anything tbh

If you honestly meet the prefect guy/guy on initial impressions then i guess in my experience that it'd take a good few weeks/months before something appears that potentially would really annoys me.

It isn't a deal breaker but i do like my women to be competely bald & smooth down below

Very, very naive of you George.

Never met Nantwich Rigsby ?

"What the fuck is THAT ???!!! The last turkey in the shop ?!"

I'm just old fashioned in that way. If I want kids I don't want to give up my career and struggle to live on the wages of somebody on far less than me.I want them to be able to do everything I did when I was a child such as :wallbutt: horse riding, foreign travel, ballet lessons and piano lessons and anything else They want to do. If I give up my job and my hubby doesn't earn enough they won't be able to experience it all.

Ooh talking of ballet I went to the Liverpool empire last night with some friends to see swan lake and it was utterly stunning. I think it's on tonight as well. Well worth seeing for those of you into a bit of culture!!

What a fucking douche.

I don't want to jump on the Natwich Girl bashing bandwagon, but I am staggered that you say you're 30 this year. Expecting a man to treat you "like a princess" is utterly juvenile. You are not a princess. It sounds to me like with all your ballet and piano lessons, you've been a spoilt kid and you've taken that into adulthood.

You need to get yourself some realistic expectations, or you'll end up 40 years old, taking any bloke that you think you can get some decent sperm out of and bitching when your IVF fails. All the time wishing you hadn't looked down your nose at every man and been so fussy, and done it ten years ago.

I've missed you SKI.

Swan Lake is the ballet equivalent of the Cheeky Girls. You have as much culture as Alan Partridge and his half bottle of Blue Nun. Moron.

I have high standards = I've been dumped so many times my brain automatically changes it to "It was my decision".

I'm all out. Sorry.

Cock sure men, fuck off. Unless you name is Pepe and you're a bald sex god, or a you're a blonde Dutch sloth, you're not on a dead cert.

Men that don't understand that, occasionally a woman does know what she's on about.

Shut your mouth, you man loving, cock pocket.

Women don't know shit.

Haters gon' hate.

Cock sure men, fuck off. Unless you name is Pepe and you're a bald sex god, or a you're a blonde Dutch sloth, you're not on a dead cert.

Men that don't understand that, occasionally a woman does know what she's on about.

I think you are in the minority there about cock sure men.

Being into heat magazine and that sort of shit would be pretty off putting, not sure it'd stop me though

Anyone who has an overly active social life or is too interesting. I fancied the arse off this work experience bird we had but she was into gigs and festivals and had loads of friends, bollocks to that.

Don't know why, but this really made me laugh. I'd like to go for a beer with Sec.

Anyone who has an overly active social life or is too interesting. I fancied the arse off this work experience bird we had but she was into gigs and festivals and had loads of friends, bollocks to that.

With you on that one, why can't people realise the simple joys of staying in and having an early night.

I have pretty high standards though and don't do jack the lad types, I don't go for anybody who isn't intelligent and has a lower paid or ranked job than

most of the blokes I have met who meet this criteria have already been in relationships. I just want somebody who is worthy of me!!! ;-)

So you're single then?

I'm just old fashioned in that way. If I want kids I don't want to give up my career and struggle to live on the wages of somebody on far less than me.

I want them to be able to do everything I did when I was a child such as :wallbutt: horse riding, foreign travel, ballet lessons and piano lessons and anything else They want to do. If I give up my job and my hubby doesn't earn enough they won't be able to experience it all.

Regardless of financial muscle, boys want to chase leather around fields and use things with buttons and batteries. Not go horse riding, or go to ballet classes.