You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Post your questions for John Henry and Thomas Werner (NESV)

LFCTV

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you made any plans for the new stadium when it comes to design and capacity and .

Even if groundshare looks like a good option in an economical sense of view will you help save the fans and the clubs identity with flat out refusing any such plans where sharing the stadium with the small club named Everton across the park?

And one more thing considering we lack players of a certain quality, will we call back the loan players that have been sent on loan for economical reasons in January or is that impossible because of contract clauses?

And at last, do you have a new manager ready fro when you give Hodgson the sack when we lose our next away game against newly promoted Blackpool who operates on a budget smaller than our reserves?

That's not true.

Not one person asked about Hodgson's position on air after Stoke outplayed us.

They had 'technical difficulties.' Probably while they vetted calls i'd guess.

The one after the Derby was a total let's slaughter hodgson show, Wigan one there was a few about hodgson also.

Whatever questions are asked there not gona say anything bad about hodgson live on air, so expect Si Clancy Jefferies and that crew to be ranting on Twitter later, let's be honest this is a good publicity show, hodgson will be replaced in the summer

The one after the Derby was a total let's slaughter hodgson show, Wigan one there was a few about hodgson also.

Whatever questions are asked there not gona say anything bad about hodgson live on air, so expect Si Clancy Jefferies and that crew to be ranting on Twitter later, let's be honest this is a good publicity show, hodgson will be replaced in the summer

He should be replaced now.

We can't afford to wait til the summer. It'll be their first big mistake as ownersa if they let him stay the full season.

Guest davelfc

Do they not worry about the franchise and their investment in it devaluing while we continue to have so few 'shut outs' while playing away from our home stadium?

Do they know our current manager is in line for the LMAO award next year?

I'm not saying your wrong, but any decent manager is attached, Deschamp will be our main target he's not available till June

We have a decent manager sitting in the stands every week.

He could salvage something from this season.

I don't think our team is as bad as Hodgson is making it look.

Do they not worry about the franchise and their investment in it devaluing while we continue to have so few 'shut outs' while playing away from our home stadium?

Do they know our current manager is in line for the LMAO award next year?

I shudder when I see anyone use the word "franchise". Really really hate to see it used about our club.

I know you are just using their own language, but....nnnnnnggggggggg

Guest davelfc
I shudder when I see anyone use the word "franchise". Really really hate to see it used about our club.

I know you are just using their own language, but....nnnnnnggggggggg

To be fair I do not believe they have used that word, yet. I'm with you on the use of it, I was just taking the piss.