You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Post your questions for John Henry and Thomas Werner (NESV)

LFCTV

Hi all,

Liverpool FC's Principal Owner John Henry and Chairman Thomas Werner will be taking your calls LIVE on LFC TV tonight at 5pm. You can find more details on the article on Liverpoolfc website (sorry can't post a link to it via this profile as yet).

If you have any questions you'd like to ask John or Thomas you can of course submit them via the routes listed on the article:

If live TV isn't for you but you have a point to make or a question to ask then you can also mail lfcnow at liverpoolfcdottv post on our wall or tweet as we'll be interacting with fans in as many different ways as we can over the course of the show.

However you can also use this thread as we'll check it later today.

Over to you

LFC TV

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet they are really looking forward to this quesitons and answers session.

It'll be a very hand picked bunch of questions.

"What do you think of Liverpool?"

"Can you understand Carra? lolz"

Thanks for your time folks, byeeeeee

Sadly they can't really answer the questions we'd really like answered about players and managers.

As keen stats men what you do think of Roy Hodgson only winning 1 of his last 27 away games in the league? Ian Holloway has 4 wins this season alone for example with a far inferior squad and budget.

I think despite the problems with Hicks and Gillett last season 99% of Liverpool supporters acknowledged we underachieved. What are your thoughts on us doing even worse this season?

I'll be amazed if anything that paints the manager in a negative light is allowed on but I'll try and call aswell.

haha yeah. But I would like to hear them talk about how they would deal with not having european football. It does have ramifications for the club. Question is how bad.

It's a good way of talking about the underachievement Roy will leave us with at the end of the season without mentioning him :)

Fundamentally disagree with Liverpool fans trying to publically illicit condemnation of the Liverpool manager from his superiors.

In fairness, I think everyone posting questions about Roy know they will never in a million year say anything negative about him on air.

But theres a slight possiblity that these threads(its on RAWK and probably other sites too) may help re-affirm the strength of feeling about Hodgson.

Its ok for us to let them know we're not happy as long as we don't start barking at them over twitter and all that shite.