You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

Babel blocked me for telling the truth...

Tell the fucking truth to them at the game. There is no need for venting your frustrations to one single player on Twitter. Some people think they can post whatever they are thinking without consequence on the internet and it's fucking ridiculous.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell the fucking truth to them at the game. There is no need for venting your frustrations to one single player on Twitter. Some people think they can post whatever they are thinking without consequence on the internet and it's fucking ridiculous.

Haha, easy on.

A few weeks ago Malarkey asked him for a Friday Follow and said to him score the winner on Sunday like a good man and I joked saying that would be hard from the bench.

And he blocked me. Only a bit of banter.

Wow! Since the Stoke embarrassment I've had over 700 (!!!) "Dear Mr Hodgson" video requests! Oh dear. Untenable! End of! @John_W_Henry?

Twitter

Is that real Steve, I'm not following his, or anybody else's twitter? If so, it's out of order in my opinion.

It's one thing taking action against parasitic owners that were bleeding the club dry but regardless of people's opinion of the manager (and I've made mine clear) there's no way that I want to see that kind of shit going on.

The whole point of the work that was done to get rid of Hicks and Gillett was to allow the club to change hands and put people that could be trusted to do the job properly in charge. If he's had 700 requests for a video (hardly a spectacular number anyway in view of the kind of numbers Kop Faithful alone was getting involved in action, let alone the number of people that Save LFC manager to get following their facebook) and he feels he has to represent those people in some way, he should have dropped the club a line, not started crowing it in with tweets to the owners.

Remember all the talk about wanting a return to the Liverpool Way? That is fucking light years away from it in my book.

Is that real Steve, I'm not following his, or anybody else's twitter? If so, it's out of order in my opinion.

It's one thing taking action against parasitic owners that were bleeding the club dry but regardless of people's opinion of the manager (and I've made mine clear) there's no way that I want to see that kind of shit going on.

The whole point of the work that was done to get rid of Hicks and Gillett was to allow the club to change hands and put people that could be trusted to do the job properly in charge. If he's had 700 requests for a video (hardly a spectacular number anyway in view of the kind of numbers Kop Faithful alone was getting involved in action, let alone the number of people that Save LFC manager to get following their facebook) and he feels he has to represent those people in some way, he should have dropped the club a line, not started crowing it in with tweets to the owners.

Remember all the talk about wanting a return to the Liverpool Way? That is fucking light years away from it in my book.

It's real...i saw it earlier on.

lynseydalglish Cant believe that @Kennethdalglish has been a diva and hasnt been doing his own tweets! Gimp @pauldalglish has been doing them for him!Boo!

sorry lads,i got that wrong,it was lynsey dalglish that wrote that and he retweeted it,im still getting used to that twitter thing and i only copped it a while ago...

he's still a dickhead though....

Spot on that mate. Was just saying the same to al at the weekend. It's ok for us to bitch and moan in here or whatevers your forum, but we can't be running campaigns to oust the manager. I'm desperate for hodgson to go, I understand the kenny chants (I wouldn't join in I dont think), but using the organisation built amongst fans to bring down the previous owners to undermine the manager is fucking disgusting. It's like when local councils are using laws brought in to asop terrorists to fine people littering.

These internet rumour mills are getting out of hand now.

It is absolutely imperative that we get the next mangerial appointment right. We need to bring in someone who is more dynamic, will get the side playing good, attacking football, will nurture young talent from the Academy and from around the world, and crucially will unite the fans and kill off these twitter rumour mongers.

Been reading twitter over the weekend.

And I've came across a selection of comments.

1. Carra got Rafa sacked

2. Carra is a tit

3. Hodgson should be sacked and replaced by Kenny x1000

4. Why is everyone tweeting John Henry about Hodgson.

I can only echo the thoughts of Barry Wom. From mick taking twitter accounts, to just insults. It's a relentless campaign, and it's disgusting.

Spot on that mate. Was just saying the same to al at the weekend. It's ok for us to bitch and moan in here or whatevers your forum, but we can't be running campaigns to oust the manager. I'm desperate for hodgson to go, I understand the kenny chants (I wouldn't join in I dont think), but using the organisation built amongst fans to bring down the previous owners to undermine the manager is fucking disgusting. It's like when local councils are using laws brought in to asop terrorists to fine people littering.

Exactly. It cheapens all that effort. The effort was so great because the very existence of our club was under threat. This is a poor manager, nothing more. i am still glad that it is only the manager i have to worry about now. Some people have short memories. I have to say, if I had been there on saturday, i would have found it difficult not to join in.

Been reading twitter over the weekend.

And I've came across a selection of comments.

1. Carra got Rafa sacked

2. Carra is a tit

3. Hodgson should be sacked and replaced by Kenny x1000

4. Why is everyone tweeting John Henry about Hodgson.

I can only echo the thoughts of Barry Wom. From mick taking twitter accounts, to just insults. It's a relentless campaign, and it's disgusting.

I seen one tweet about Carra but it was a bit vague. What were they saying?

Great post mate

Completely agree mate. I think now that we have new owners we need to tone the militancy down a bit, otherwise nobody will want to work for us and we'll become an embarrassment.

I seen one tweet about Carra but it was a bit vague. What were they saying?

"In light of the recent rumours about Carra and his alleged involvement in the Benitez sacking, I'd say he was the one who's the prick"

Re-Tweeted by Real Red.

Personally I feel, There are one or two tweets-retweets by RR which IMO seem to be leaning towards a 'Jamie Carragher is at fault Roy being in a job, Rafa being sacked'.

"In light of the recent rumours about Carra and his alleged involvement in the Benitez sacking, I'd say he was the one who's the prick"

Re-Tweeted by Real Red.

Personally I feel, There are one or two tweets-retweets by RR which IMO seem to be leaning towards a 'Jamie Carragher is at fault Roy being in a job, Rafa being sacked'.

Yeah that's the one I seen. Yeah seen a few tweets by people that would suggest things along those lines since too.

The success of the internet campaign (not that I think the 'Dear Mr Hicks' vid had any effect, although Jeffries obviously does) in helping get shot of G&H has proved to be a double-edged sword. Now, it seems, some fans feel justified in doing similar whenever things aen't going they way they want. What next? An internet campaign to oust Hodgson's successor when he drops Carra? An internet campaign to oust Hodgson's successor when he dosen't drop Carra?

The circumstances which led to the previous campaign were truly expectional, and called for expectional measures: the club itself was in real danger of going out of business had G&H remained. As frustrating as Roy's tenure is, it just dosen't compare in scale.

Guest davelfc
Twitter seems full of turds who consider themselves ITK

But for everyone one of them there's 10,000 who think they actually are.

I joined late last week when I heard Kenny had joined. I'm pissed off with it already.