You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose

Edited by PurpleNose
Someone else has already pointed out Jeffries is to films what Abu Hamza is to shadow puppetry.

The problem with twitter, and I've found this to be the case with a few Liverpool fans. Is that they use it as a medium to portray a false sense of superiority.

They'll reply to journos, and celebs, talk to them as if they're friends.

They'll retweet their posts.

It's fucking shit is what it is

To hear more rants and general footballing points

add Antynwa on Twitter

Think enough time has past.

I can't be the only Liverpool fan who found that video cringing in the extreme? :X

No, and that is the real reason he called me a twat.

I invited him to post on here, but he just retweeted all the arse lickers to stroke his ego, saying "Don't leave Mike, you have done so much for the club, they are not as real a red as they think"

The fucking tit.

I know I shouldn't, and I have resisted but I feel like winding him up whenever he posts a rumour of bullshit like he has been doing. I know I should know better, but I'm trying to be united with my fellow reds instead of dividing them even further with agenda driven bullshit.

What's your problem? I was taking the piss out of the Rattle and how they all try to out scouse each other.

How could you possibly not realise that when you read the whole post?

You must be getting the wrong end of the stick. I was asking a simple question.

You must be getting the wrong end of the stick. I was asking a simple question.

I think you are to be honest, and I think you know too, that's why you're trying to dig yourself out of it.

What's me being scouse got to with it? Are you going to ask someone if they've got a speech impediment if they type 'Woy' or if someones black if they were taking the piss by saying 'blud' or 'shank'.

I can't see what your intentions are asking that if you realised it was a piss take to be honest.