You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have paid £1000s of pounds (fleeced by fucking FIFA and the FA) to go and watch that shite.

They bothered to go and fill 2/3rds of a stadium 1000s of miles from home. He doesn't know how fucking lucky he is with fans like that.

I wouldn't boo, but fuck me if you play like that, you can fucking understand it can't you.

Edited by Tepid water

he had some fucking cheek doing that if you ask me

england always have more support than any other country, and majority of them fans have spent thousands, probably a quarter or even a half of their yearly wage to go see the world cup, and the least they ask for is 100% effort

did the english players to that tonight? i dont think so, i challenge any english player that claims he's "tired" after that match, an utter fucking disgrace what rooney said, he's nothing but an overpaid thug that can kick a fucking football, and he dares to have the cheek to have a go at good honest fans,

typical footballer, so switched off from the average man supporting the game its untrue

fuck you rooney, you fucking prick

Guest TK-421

If they spend thousands they should get behind the team. They are still in good shape to go through. Imagine we took that approach at Istanbul, we'd still have 4 European Cups. Think man!

Not a chance in hell I would ever boo the team I had gone to 'support'. Classless bunch of twats. Is the world cup over for us? No. Is booing going to help anybody at all? No. Grow the fuck up. How many people would take your seat in a second, and support the team for the whole game, and not even dream of booing them?

imo they have every right.

they pay the money they have every right to do whatevre they fucking want.

As far as i'm concerned english/premiership football has been living within this unburstable bubble for far too long. Average players have been massively overarted and the money has gone through the roof. Its about time a few home truths came home to roost. Maybe the overpaid prima donnas get their fucking fingers out of thir fucking asses and actually start earning what they are paid vast sums of money to do

If they spend thousands they should get behind the team. They are still in good shape to go through. Imagine we took that approach at Istanbul, we'd still have 4 European Cups. Think man!

they booed at full time though which is there right, to compare to Istanbul is laughable as many left the stadium at half time in Turkey which also is the same thing basically (Walking out on your team)

Kewell was booed at Istanbul, and there were fights and people leaving when we were 3-0 down. I do believe the crowd played a big part in our comeback, but apart from YNWA at half time it was pretty quiet and despondent until Gerrard scored. Then it kicked off massively and didn't stop.

I thought the England fans in the stadium were very good tonite..Plenty of singing and none of that no surrender crap ,sounded to me that they were doing exactly what they should be doing..Shrek was way out of line

Should still go through ,sure England were in worse shape after 2 games in Italia90 and still made the semi's

he had some fucking cheek doing that if you ask me

england always have more support than any other country, and majority of them fans have spent thousands, probably a quarter or even a half of their yearly wage to go see the world cup, and the least they ask for is 100% effort

did the english players to that tonight? i dont think so, i challenge any english player that claims he's "tired" after that match, an utter fucking disgrace what rooney said, he's nothing but an overpaid thug that can kick a fucking football, and he dares to have the cheek to have a go at good honest fans,

typical footballer, so switched off from the average man supporting the game its untrue

fuck you rooney, you fucking prick

Spot on mate, in so many ways.

On the way home this evening, was in the car with Talkshite on, listening to how Rooney is the best player in the World, watching him and this level just shows you how overrated Shrek is. He's not top 5 in the world, barely top 10. English footballers by and large are very overrated, how many have succeeded abroad? They have poor technical ability and tactical intelligence. Rely on raw power, and speed and physical attributes to guide them through a game. Remember 2002, when Brazil beat us, and we were taught a real football lesson by them. They had 10 men and dominated us.

Other countries don't see England as big competitors, there's a reason why.

Spot on mate, in so many ways.

On the way home this evening, was in the car with Talkshite on, listening to how Rooney is the best player in the World, watching him and this level just shows you how overrated Shrek is. He's not top 5 in the world, barely top 10. English footballers by and large are very overrated, how many have succeeded abroad? They have poor technical ability and tactical intelligence. Rely on raw power, and speed and physical attributes to guide them through a game. Remember 2002, when Brazil beat us, and we were taught a real football lesson by them. They had 10 men and dominated us.

Other countries don't see England as big competitors, there's a reason why.

Alot of people have let the fact that the EPL is so good cloud the knowledge that the players that make a difference on the top teams in the league are NOT English.

Alot of people have let the fact that the EPL is so good cloud the knowledge that the players that make a difference on the top teams in the league are NOT English.

Soon, though, with the ways things are going, we'll see this power shift to La Liga. With the money they have, and the fact they're cherry picking our best means our League will be getting weaker. IMO, no English team will make the CL final next season, maybe not Semi's again. Premier League is fading. You think Tottenham will be a force in Europe?

Soon, though, with the ways things are going, we'll see this power shift to La Liga. With the money they have, and the fact they're cherry picking our best means our League will be getting weaker. IMO, no English team will make the CL final next season, maybe not Semi's again. Premier League is fading. You think Tottenham will be a force in Europe?

La Liga has been the most lucrative destination for awhile now. It has the top two teams agreed, but they are not enough to raid the coffers throughout the top half of the EPL. As for finals you may be right but the separation/money is in the Round of 16 and IMO there will still be 2 or 3 English teams there. Spurs? Don't know, don't care. They could beat a top team from Ligue 1 though.