You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

14 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Anyone who has tons of Union Jacks plastered on their Twatter profile. 

You can guarantee they are a Tory, Brexiteer, World War 2 nostaligist, racist, hates snowflakes, tells it how it is, sexist, homophobe who dislikes anyone who disagrees with them. 

I agree, but doesn't the same apply to extreme left wingers and their intolerance to those that disagree with them? 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No because the left aren't usually vile racist scumbags. 

There it is, usually? So some might be then? 

I know quite a few right wingers that are certainly not racist, there coloured too, I also know a staunch Labour lad at home who was pissed off at Starmer for taking the knee so I wouldn't know. 

Arseholes on both sides, such is human nature. I'd love a dollar for every time I read the word racist.

6 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

There it is, usually? So some might be then? 

I know quite a few right wingers that are certainly not racist, there coloured too, I also know a staunch Labour lad at home who was pissed off at Starmer for taking the knee so I wouldn't know. 

Arseholes on both sides, such is human nature. I'd love a dollar for every time I read the word racist.

I love how you are dismissing a generalisation after making one yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It's just how I see it, irritating cunts on both sides of the fence. 

That Lydiate Lady better come in later, the slag owes me. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cyclists with no lights. 

These people are asking for a brain injury or death. On the way home from work (It was dark) and one silly cunt had no lights on cycling on a 50mph road, he also had no helmet on either which probably wouldn't make much difference when somebody completely wipes him out doing 60mph.

5 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Fuck all wrong with no helmet on a bike unless you are going scooter speeds but no lights is daft. 

Any respectable country has cycling lanes of course. 

Or City filled with redway paths of course bUtDaRoUnDaOuTs

14 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Fuck all wrong with no helmet on a bike unless you are going scooter speeds but no lights is daft. 

Any respectable country has cycling lanes of course. 

You should always wear an helmet. It doesn't take much of a fall to cause a brain injury when you are landing on concrete and the permanent disabilities that come with it. Cycling lanes minimise the risk greatly but the cycling lanes in the UK are mostly pointless as people just park on them.

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

You should always wear an helmet. It doesn't take much of a fall to cause a brain injury and the permanent disabilities that come with it.

Lowest number of cyclists killed per mile travelled in the world here. Almost nobody wears a helmet. 

Do you wear one when you go for a walk? 

2 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Lowest number of cyclists killed per mile travelled in the world here. Almost nobody wears a helmet. 

Fucking hell. 

Probably because round yours if they fall off they normally just tip into a canal. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell. 

Probably because round yours if they fall off they normally just tip into a canal. 

Probably more to do with a decent cycle infrastructure and the fact that everyone uses them. Compulsory helmets would put a lot off. When drivers also use a bike it's a lot safer for cyclists. Cycling itself isn't inherently dangerous. Nobody puts a helmet on to go jogging. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Of course I don't.

9 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Probably more to do with a decent cycle infrastructure and the fact that everyone uses them. Compulsory helmets would put a lot off. When drivers also use a bike it's a lot safer for cyclists. Cycling itself isn't inherently dangerous. Nobody puts a helmet on to go jogging. 

You make a fair point about the infrastructure but on British roads cycling without a helmet is very dangerous due to everyone driving like bellends. 

9 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

If you fall off a bike without a helmet at anything above 10 mph your unprotected head will hit the ground at a similar speed to taking a decent run up and head butting a concrete wall. Try doing that and let us know how you get on. 

If he turns gold you know its happened