You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would the KOP accept Mourinho?

Mitch

Shankly and Paisley would turn in their graves.

I'd rather throw myself off the nearest bridge than see him take-over. Mind you' date=' it would be fun to watch everyone back-tracking after a few seasons when he's given no money, we finish nowhere playing hoofball, and he's acting the cunt.[/quote']

They would have already turned in their graves more than a doner kebab with Benitez.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'd rather throw myself off the nearest bridge [..] Mind you' date=' it would be fun to watch[/quote']

I agreed with these bits when read together.

I agreed with these bits when read together.

What, because I think Mourinho is a cunt? Get over yourself.

If Rafa goes, then we'd better find someone capable of doing well with nothing to spend. Which rules out the self-publicist.

My issue is he plays boring football. When will we have a manager who doesn't use negative tactics? I just want to see some pass and move on a regular basis.

What' date=' because I think Mourinho is a cunt? Get over yourself.

If Rafa goes, then we'd better find someone capable of doing well with nothing to spend. Which rules out the self-publicist.[/quote']

We'll just conveniently glaze over these truths in our desperation for change...

My choice to replace Rafa would be Hiddink.

But as he's now taken the Turkey job, the next best alternative is Mourinho. Hodgson or anyone else who manage at a club where there's fuck all expectation could be completely out of their depth here. Can we afford to take that sort of risk if we are not in the Champions league?

Love him or hate him, his record is untouchable.

Whether we can get him with our fucked up finances is another argument altogether.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
What' date=' because I think Mourinho is a cunt? Get over yourself.[/quote']

Answering your own questions? Get over yourself.

Answering your own questions? Get over yourself.

Huh? What questions?

I've dealt out two statements.

Mourinho's a cunt.

We'd need someone capable of working under a hugely restricted budget - which rules out Mourinho.

I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

I'm not arsed I want to fucking win, and be relentless in doing so.

Chelsea in the two seasons they won it played infinitely better football than we do now.

That Chelsea side of 04-05 in particular was fucking ruthless. That wan't a boring side with the likes of Robben and Duff on the flanks. I thought the 05-06 wasn't at that level and I used to bemoan the amount of luck and deflected goals Joe Cole and Lampard used to get that season but they were still a formidable outfit who you really had to work hard against to even create a chance let alone score a goal.

They hardly ever conceded off set-pieces either and made sure they were potent at the other end with Mongo's massive head.

He would be like a breath of fresh air, and just what the club needs, someone who controls the media. The guy would have them eating out of his hands. The club has become the laughing stock of European football,this would not be the case with Mourinho.

Get right to fuck. That line about Rafa turning us into a laughing stock in EUROPE is fucking bollocks.

That Chelsea side of 04-05 in particular was fucking ruthless. That wan't a boring side with the likes of Robben and Duff on the flanks. I thought the 05-06 wasn't at that level and I used to bemoan the amount of luck and deflected goals Joe Cole and Lampard used to get that season but they were still a formidable outfit who you really had to work hard against to even create a chance let alone score a goal.

They hardly ever conceded off set-pieces either and made sure they were potent at the other end with Mongo's massive head.

The Chelsea side that beat Liverpool 4-1 at Anfield was excellent.

Robben & Duff/Cole provided great width and pace, Drogba was unplayable at times through the middle and Lampard was very effective breaking from deep.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
They would, except that section at the back who still try getting the Rafa chants going after we've scored.

I take it you didn't go the Lille, Portsmouth or Sunderland games then?

Get right to fuck. That line about Rafa turning us into a laughing stock in EUROPE is fucking bollocks.

Wake up and smell the coffee, every other club is laughing at our demise. Benitez is playing mind games with his employers and we are the ones who will suffer. I have been watching the reds for over 40 years and have never seen such a shambles both on and off the pitch.

He would have us eating out the palm of his hand from the first press conference.

I'd give my season ticket up, already arranged for someone to take it in the highly unlikely event that he ever takes over.

The club can fucking rot as far as I'm concerned if this ever happened. He is the antithesis of everything that I was brought up to believe the club stood for.

Capello, Hodgson, Van Gaal, Rijkaard?

So be it

But the second that cunt sits in the home dugout at Anfield is the day I throw it in.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Huh? What questions?

The one with a question mark, you plum. Then the judgemental statement afterwards. The Answer to your question is no, not because of that.

I missed the Lille and Portsmouth games due to work. Sunderland I was at.

And your happy that the Rafa chants only started after we scored, and was only a minority at the back of the Kop?

I must have been hearing things

You must be.

Ok Jules

Whatever

Yet more revisionist bollocks

If I could be arsed i'd check the SKY recording of the game, but as I know I'm right, and have better things to do, I won't bother.

I'd give my season ticket up, already arranged for someone to take it in the highly unlikely event that he ever takes over.

The club can fucking rot as far as I'm concerned if this ever happened. He is the antithesis of everything that I was brought up to believe the club stood for.

Capello, Hodgson, Van Gaal, Rijkaard?

So be it

But the second that cunt sits in the home dugout at Anfield is the day I throw it in.

Louis van Gaal is an interesting suggestion.

Does anyone know the length of his contract with Bayern Munich?