You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No other top flight manager would still have his job after 3 years with a trophy, 6 defeats in 7 and being out of the major competitions in the job. I've stuck with him as long as i can but this defeat along with some ridiculous substitions in the last few weeks mean i cant see him taking us any futher.

It's 4 years without a trophy now.

I`ve always supported him but I think that after some of the decisions that he`s makeing and the fact that he can`t seem to see that half of his fucking team are`nt good enough to play for Liverpool then maybe the time has come to say thank`s and goodbye. Big question is "Who the fuck would want the job at the moment?"

Ferguson was at Utd for 7 season before he won the league with them.

May I ask what Rafa did today that makes it the worst performance? I'm interested to hear your opinion.

We fielded a number of shit players he's bought and subbed our 3 best attacking players when we were either drawing or getting beat. Short of smashing Reina's hands with a hammer i dont see what else a manager could do wrong. He rested players for one competition that we're proabably not gonna qualify for and put us out of contention for the league as a result.

So what? Why do we have to compare everything to him and his team?

Benitez could have 70 years and we'd just have more of the same all shite season after season.

I'm just comparing it to a manager who was nearly given the boot after the first few seasons for being crap and then went on to win title after title. Sorry that it happens to be Utd.

What players did he rest, 5th? They were all injured or out with a virus.

I can't neg him, can someone do the honors? Who'd do a better job than Rafa in the position we are in? Who'd be able to cope with 5-6 first team players even out injured, or playing with injuries (Torres) Who'd be able to get a first team consisting of players like Torres, Agger, Reina, Mascherano, Aquilani, Benayoun, Johnson (Not gonna mention Gerrard and Carra) with the LACK of money he's have?

He has not had the amount of money that our opposition has had, he had to sell before he could even think of buying anything, think people are forgetting the things he has done for the club, and the progress we have made under him.

Get fucked please.

I'm sick about this whole shite, season has been nothing but a big fucking disaster so far, but that's not due to Rafa being a bad manager.

I probably made dozen of typoerrors now, but frankly I don't give a shit. I'm gonna go get shitfaced out of my mind now. Moving on.

I'm just comparing it to a manager who was nearly given the boot after the first few seasons for being crap and then went on to win title after title. Sorry that it happens to be Utd.

What players did he rest, 5th? They were all injured or out with a virus.

I hope for his sake he took off Torres, Yossi and Kuyt to rest them cos if he thought we were better off with Babel, Etherington and whoever the fuck else he put on then he's having some kind of breakdown.

So what? Why do we have to compare everything to him and his team?

Benitez could have 70 years and we'd just have more of the same all shite season after season.

spot on. cunts on here keep banging on about ferguscums 7 years. wenger won a double in his first season. benitez is taking us backwards.

phil thompson would do a better job than benitez. fact is paul jewell would do a better job than benitez.

better still get our bette noir in quick or we wont make the europa league next season. benitez knows hes got fuck all chance of getting us through the champs league groups now. the withdrawal of torres and benayoun is just to appease his many apologists that he will try and get a win in lyon. wake up. love to see it but it wont work.