You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Two things.

1: I still have one of those which I use as a business number as the battery takes days before it goes flat.

2: Can I have my phone back?

I've still got one of these but can't take it to public places as its considered a dangerous weapon.

I tried to sell it on mazuma but they wanted money off me!

Guest davelfc

I told my daughter the other day that I was growing more and more unhappy with carrying a £600 phone around in my pocket, after all you could buy a really decent laptop for that these days. I told her that I was considering selling my phone and using a cheap £10 phone that has a battery that lasts for ages.

I might as well have told her I was considering cutting of my arms (chainsaw in a vice, it is possible) and kicking them in the path of a passing dog.

I had to point out to her that my £10 phone can send texts and make and receive calls. It also has an FM radio which my iPhone does not have. Not only that but if I lost it then not only wouldn't I really give a shit but any self respecting person finding it would surely just throw it in the bin.

I told my daughter the other day that I was growing more and more unhappy with carrying a £600 phone around in my pocket' date=' after all you could buy a really decent laptop for that these days. I told her that I was considering selling my phone and using a cheap £10 phone that has a battery that lasts for ages.

I might as well have told her I was considering cutting of my arms (chainsaw in a vice, it is possible) and kicking them in the path of a passing dog.

I had to point out to her that my £10 phone can send texts and make and receive calls. It also has an FM radio which my iPhone does not have. Not only that but if I lost it then not only wouldn't I really give a shit but any self respecting person finding it would surely just throw it in the bin.[/quote']

£600 for a phone is ridiculous.

I'm still getting over having to pay over £100 for a lower end smartphone. Its battery is excellent though but still not worth having to pay 3 figures for.

I do the same myself, I've got an old Nokia which I use if I'm out on the bike/playing horses/farm stuff/on the piss or just hiking about. The battery is almost immortal on it and if it gets lost, falls into a cowpat or soaked with rain I'm not too arsed.

I had one of these for that. Well, the forerunner to it. Tough as hell and an amazingly long battery life.

1794426067_140717305_o.jpg

He's got that WMD.

Works better with the old 5110. Now that was a brick!

He's good peoples Trumo.

I have my good days, tis true.

My face looks like an overcooked Margherita after crashing off my bike

That sounds more like something for the 'world of Simon' thread. You weren't munching on a Ginsters when it happened were you?

but what's really bothering me is how I'm going to wash and dry my hair til my shoulder mends

That sounds more like something for the 'world of Dave' thread.

I went out with a psychology student at one point. She had great insight and stated that I loved the rally car more than her. We split up when I agreed that she was right on that particular point.

Is it wrong to love something more than your Mrs? I'm a keen guitar player and without sounding like some jacked up 'muso', I love my guitar and it makes me feel really happy, warm and content.

I think that If I ever split up with a women I could get over it, but if someone said I could never play the guitar again, I would pretty much miss it every day and probably would for the rest of my life.

Obviously, this is probably different if you've been married for 40 odd years (which I have not) but the quote from Chevettehs is fucking crazy. Whats wrong with being passionate about things and loving them?

Guest davelfc

screenshot20121020at093.png

Bloody loved toffos me, (a man's gotta chew, what a man's gotta chew) but if I had to choose, it was the assorted flavour. Strawberry and banana.

500-00176.jpg