You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

I’m properly upset. The bastards deserve to be hung for this. It’s looks a fucking disaster anyway but the beans are fucking tipping me over the edge.

It’s now at the bottom of the bin where it belongs. Fucking bean juice all over it and totally inedible.

16 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

That’s my fucking day ruined. The cunts put beans on it and I specifically requested none of the little twats be present on my breakfast.

Scottish fucking twats. 

DD878F7E-0FB2-4E3A-AED1-226A9AE90C6E.jpeg

Good Christ. Even if you hate beans, at least they'd mask the taste of the rest of the shite they've thrown in there.

Edit- I like that they've run a blow torch over the raw sausage at the top there, it's the little things that make all the difference.

6 hours ago, Fugitive said:

That’s my fucking day ruined. The cunts put beans on it and I specifically requested none of the little twats be present on my breakfast.

Scottish fucking twats. 

Even as a no-beaner, I find myself compelled to say that the beans may actually be the best thing on that abomination.

Alas, poor Egg. You knew the happiness of hitting the frying pan so briefly before your brutal and painful murder. RIP.

6 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Scottish fucking twats. 

They obviously misheard you.

Thought you’d asked for; “the worst breakfast in the history of breakfasts my good man/woman”.

Easily done, I suppose. What with the language difference and all. 

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

A Richmond’s Sausage and Hash Brown Sandwich. Lurpack spreadable on the bread. 

A63F0823-5BB9-4E1C-9BA5-2D1D62B6022C.jpeg

When are you putting the butter on? I've just been treated for severe dehydration and bad dog aids looking at this picture 

• Upvote 1