You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Grand Prize

The first-place finisher in each league will be entered into a random drawing to determine the Grand Prize winner. The drawing will take place on or about January 15, 2010 by Administrator whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Super Bowl XLIV in Miami, Florida. Grand Prize includes: Round trip airfare to/from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner's home; Current or former NFL player to pick up the winner and guest in car from airport in Miami; Ground transportation to/from game, and ground transportation to airport; Standard hotel accommodations for 5 days and 4 nights (based on double occupancy); Dinner with a former or current NFL player, ground transportation to and from the Super Bowl XLIV game; two (2) tickets to Super Bowl XLIV along with one (1) current or former NFL player and guest; (2) Super Bowl Pre-Game On-Field Access Credentials; two (2) Tailgate tickets; two (2) gift bags and US $250.00 spending cash (spending cash to be awarded in the form of a check). (Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is US $11,150.00.)

This bit is great. Notice they haven't actually named the player, so it could either be Jim Brown or William "Refrigerator" Perry. Now I really want to win this...

Grand Prize

The first-place finisher in each league will be entered into a random drawing to determine the Grand Prize winner. The drawing will take place on or about January 15, 2010 by Administrator whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Super Bowl XLIV in Miami, Florida. Grand Prize includes: Round trip airfare to/from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner's home; Current or former NFL player to pick up the winner and guest in car from airport in Miami; Ground transportation to/from game, and ground transportation to airport; Standard hotel accommodations for 5 days and 4 nights (based on double occupancy); Dinner with a former or current NFL player, ground transportation to and from the Super Bowl XLIV game; two (2) tickets to Super Bowl XLIV along with one (1) current or former NFL player and guest; (2) Super Bowl Pre-Game On-Field Access Credentials; two (2) Tailgate tickets; two (2) gift bags and US $250.00 spending cash (spending cash to be awarded in the form of a check). (Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is US $11,150.00.)

This bit is great. Notice they haven't actually named the player, so it could either be Jim Brown or William "Refrigerator" Perry. Now I really want to win this...

I hope it's Ray Lewis and on the way he tries to murder someone*

*Aledgedly

Im in if theirs room

Yeah mate just sign up.

That should do it i think, some lad PM'ed me asking me how to register and i told him but he is yet to do it. The Danner brothers are in also (Ghostie and Crouch) So that should make 12.

Confirmed people:

Anthony ODriscoll: Liverpool Ligers

Neko: west coast wildcats

D M: Rivers Jockstraps

Mark Thomson: Mr Snrub's Glow Men

Olav Soerumgaard: Lost Vikings

Omar Vizquel: tlw forumites

Dave Mawer: Psycho

Phil Doolan: Fudge Packers

Stuart Bonner: philsimmskings

Corin Ennis: The Phantom Ennis

Just waiting for Pat and Jeff to sign up and we are ready to roll.

Ye sorry mate i left 2 spots open for some forum regulars :\ sorry about that, anyway i hear the live draft is best so i will be setting up a new league instead of this one. I will PM the password to the 9 people who have joined this league.

There is going to be a new league set up anyway possibly 2 leagues of 8 or something and maybe on the yahoo one, sorry for the inconvenience lads. I will post in here once everything is sorted out and i will get yous a PM out in case you miss this thread.

Alright lads, the way we are going to do this is that we are going to do two leagues of 8, randomly assigned, using Yahoo (as that's the easiest as far as I'm aware). So far, we have:

Anthony ODriscoll: Liverpool Ligers

Neko: west coast wildcats

D M: Rivers Jockstraps

Mark Thomson: Mr Snrub's Glow Men

Olav Soerumgaard: Lost Vikings

Omar Vizquel: tlw forumites

Dave Mawer: Psycho

Phil Doolan: Fudge Packers

Stuart Bonner: philsimmskings

Corin Ennis: The Phantom Ennis

Jeff Danner

Patrick Danner

When we get to 16, I'll draw two leagues and we'll get it sorted.

I have set up a TLW league on NFL.com i want as many people as we can get to join, think we need about 12 people before it starts, the draft will be automatic and will take place in 2 days.

League Name: TLW Forumites

Password: tlw (lower case)

Get registering and hopefully we fill the league with the required 12 players.

QUOTE]

I will join, but why is the draft automatic???? I wanna pick my players.... (done this before)