You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fergie: No more player movement at Old Trafford

suley

Anyone who believes ginsoak must be deluded. He says he wont sign anyone else but wants the £30m rated lad from Gremio(sp?).

You can see it now all over the papers "fergie fools his rivals into thinking he wouldnt buy" blah, blah, blah.

Followed the next day by 'Whelan hails fergie genius at fooling his rivals into thinking he wouldn't buy'.

He is a good player. Fast, and a good finisher, the perfect counter attack player. His technique is also fairly good. I don't know how much they pay, I'm guessing somewhere between £2m and £3m, and in that perspective it's a very good buy. He has the right attitide aswell.

I cant agree that he is a good finisher kop, I would say thats his achilles heel.

He is young so he can improve and I`ll have to admit I have never really studied him so I will not make a prediction about how he will do either.

He will not move before January either by the way.

I cant agree that he is a good finisher kop, I would say thats his achilles heel.

He is young so he can improve and I`ll have to admit I have never really studied him so I will not make a prediction about how he will do either.

He will not move before January either by the way.

He is very cool in one-on-one's though and is good at placing the ball instead of blazing it. I haven't studied the number of finishes v.s goals - stats, but I don't think there's many strikers in Norway with a better return this year.

:whatever:

I`ve seen from highlights that he waastes loads of chances.

Before I give my opion on someone I like to study his game closely a match or two so I can look at his technique, movement, passing, control etc and make an opinion about actual ability and possibility for future improvement.

He is very cool in one-on-one's though and is good at placing the ball instead of blazing it. I haven't studied the number of finishes v.s goals - stats, but I don't think there's many strikers in Norway with a better return this year.

I think his goal to chances ratio is pretty low actually without having the numbers in front of me, all I know is that Molde is the team who have produced most chances so far in the league, with 103 in 18 games.

I also think both Edu and Igalho were far better players than Diouf, they just played in a shite Lyn team.

Edu has been a success at Hoffenheim though while Igalho struggles at udinese so you never know.

I`ve seen from highlights that he waastes loads of chances.

Before I give my opion on someone I like to study his game closely a match or two so I can look at his technique, movement, passing, control etc and make an opinion about actual ability and possibility for future improvement.

I was just mucking around mate.

I think his goal to chances ratio is pretty low actually without having the numbers in front of me, all I know is that Molde is the team who have produced most chances so far in the league, with 103 in 18 games.

I also think both Edu and Igalho were far better players than Diouf, they just played in a shite Lyn team.

Edu has been a success at Hoffenheim though while Igalho struggles at udinese so you never know.

I can't find the exact numbers, the only stat available is his goals per game ratio. He has started 16 games and one as a sub, and has scored 12 goals. Whenever I've watched him (maybe 5-6 games this year) his name brother (PP Diouf)has been very ineffective but MB Diuf himlsef hasn't. I guess as long as there's no official stat to show his chances per goal ratio we just have to disagree.