You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brookside

Elite

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Watched Simon O'Brien on buy it, build it, flog it or something on the tv this morning after getting cheesed off with the woke shit on BBC News. Fuck me, he's a grey haired old guy now reduced to hawking himself around morning tv!

Good show that in fairness 

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Bumped into Max Farnham ( Steven Pinder ) in the Co-OP in Vicars Cross Chester if any of you know it  last year I think he's a landscape gardener now wasn't very chatty 

Weren't they the ones with the Russian cleaner that Barry grant through a length into. 

If im not mistaken, the line after they "did the deed" was "you just lay there, like a bag of king Eddie's

It's been used in my family ever since ha ha ha

When I was about 13/14 Justine Kerrigan who played Tracy Corkhill lived round the corner. For a teenage lad, she was lovely.

Met Jacqui Dixon on the bus years ago when she first graced our screens on “Why Don’t You” when it was being filmed in Sefton Park.

Had Eithne Brown (as a fare) who played Chrissie Rogers in the back of my taxi. Lovely lady. 

Played golf every week with Dean Sullivans two brothers, in the early to mid 00’s. Both used to go mad when anyone mentioned him being gay and repeating the rumour he was shacked up with Fred Talbot. 

Forget to add, when I was working at recovery garage, I met Jennifer Ellison, who was a bad fucking scruff. Her car had been “robbed” she’d left it somewhere but couldn’t remember and I had to record all the items that were in it when it got brought in. She had a Peugeot 306 Cabriolet with bagfuls of dirty washing in her boot, car was fucking minty and Maccies everywhere. 

And had the pleasure of having loads of hugs off Suzanne Collins (Nikki Shadwick) she smelt amazing and was dead sound. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Forget to add, when I was working at recovery garage, I met Jennifer Ellison, who was a bad fucking scruff. Her car had been “robbed” she’d left it somewhere but couldn’t remember and I had to record all the items that were in it when it got brought in. She had a Peugeot 306 Cabriolet with bagfuls of dirty washing in her boot, car was fucking minty and Maccies everywhere

And had the pleasure of having loads of hugs off Suzanne Collins (Nikki Shadwick) she smelt amazing and was dead sound. 

Sounds like my wife's car......... 

You sure it was jennifer Ellison, and not a 43 year old brunette from Dublin? 

• Haha 1