You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brookside

Elite

Anyone miss it?

It brings back loads of childhood memories. Class show with some good storylines, Like Sinbad burying that Jordash bloke under the patio. Mick in his pizza shop, Jimmy Corkhill on the smack and Barry Grant being an hardcase.

• Upvote 1

It did go badly shite in later years I think, but mid-late 80s it was worth a look, especially around the Barry and Terry/Tommy McArdle era.

Anyway. Heather Haversham. Georgia Simpson. And I went to school with Rachael Lindsay (Sammy Rogers). Sadly it was primary school only, but later, 'Rarr'.

When Mick was on the juice and became a Stegasaur and hit Leo. Good times

The first Leo was a mate of mine in school when I was around 7-8, his fro had the X-Men-esque ability to remain dry at all times, even underwater. Damnedest thing I ever saw.

What about the brother and sister incest story.

Man that sister was a fine piece of blonde pie.

Oh and margaret the bird who snogged Friel. Nice piece of early 90s totty

Good shout on the incest sister.

34A14574D5EE9E38BF8ABC56123AC8.jpg

I'd have been tempted had my sister looked like that.

Used to live near the set and go in there every now and then for a look around, looks tiny compared to what it does on tele.

Interesting fact. Gay Anthony was originally played by a lad in my school and i used to talk to him quite a bit, also he went on to star in hit x-factor band "Eton Road".