You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever Been Told You Look Like Someone Famous ?

The Celtic Way

I'm still getting David Baddiel a lot. I just don't understand, I was in heebies a few weeks back and a guy asked to take a picture with me because he genuinely thought I was him, he was pretty drunk mind but still I just don't get it. I'm a 21 year old asian boy, he...well clearly isn't is he. I only seem to get this in Liverpool as well.

This morning someone thought I was Riz Ahmed out of Four Lions. Minus the beard, the photo below is actually pretty close.

340x.jpg

I could put the shits up a few parents if I ever had to dress up for a kids party though.

I had a 75 year old glamorous Granny tell me at a party at the weekend I looked like David Beckham, this is after telling me last year I looked like Robbie Williams.

She is very wrong on both accounts.

I have been called over the years the following people.

John Koenig

koenig.jpg

The Kurgen (not Clancy Brown)

015.jpg

Ridiculous stuff, most of the time.

Gina Gershon's profile ginagershonwb00108.th.jpg

Monica Bellucci (if only) monicabelluccireference.th.jpg

Alicia Keys (erm, hardly) aliciakeysf.th.jpg

Gal Gadot galgadot.th.jpg

As you can see, the only thing they got right is the colour of my hair (well, sort of), as the four of them have nothing else in common.

Ridiculous stuff, most of the time.

Gina Gershon's profile ginagershonwb00108.th.jpg

Monica Bellucci (if only) monicabelluccireference.th.jpg

Alicia Keys (erm, hardly) aliciakeysf.th.jpg

Gal Gadot galgadot.th.jpg

As you can see, the only thing they got right is the colour of my hair (well, sort of), as the four of them have nothing else in common.

Add Eva Mendez to that list and it's basically my dream women, but you don't look like them though, do you, never mind.