You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever Been Told You Look Like Someone Famous ?

The Celtic Way

Does everyone here know each other in real life?

I'm getting confused trying to figure out who's met who.

A lot of people on here know someone or other 'in real life', mostly the people who have been on the forum a long time.

Although i look nothing like him My driving Licence Picture from 8 years ago looks incredably just like Mclovin from Superbad.

Quite shameful Really!

Iv been told i look like the Lead singers from The Ordenary Boys and also The Feeling

Although i look nothing like him My driving Licence Picture from 8 years ago looks incredably just like Mclovin from Superbad.

Quite shameful Really!

Iv been told i look like the Lead singers from The Ordenary Boys and also The Feeling

Unlucky mate.

Everyone just picking complimentary lookalikes on here or what?!?

"yeah people say I look like Ice Man from Top Gun, can't believe it that's fucking terrible."

ice.gif

"Oh and some people think I look like this absolute wanker too, I hope not."

denzel-washington-picture-5.jpg

Russell Crowe in Gladiator. Honestly.

I didn't believe them either.

Someone else has told me I look like Jeremy Clarkson. I mean, what the fuck? Russell Crowe to Jeremy Clarkson?

For the record, I look NOTHING like Jeremy Clarkson.

I've also been told I sound like Marcus Brigstocke when I'm talking on the phone.

When I straighten my hair I've been told I look like Hilary Swank.

It started as a bit of a joke where I used to work and they all thought it was hilarious to spend an entire summer calling me 'Swanky', but then more and more people said it.

This culminated with a random women stopping me in River Island before I left and saying the exact same thing to me. So bizarre because I don't think I look a thing like her. Especially when I have curly hair.