You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lampard is better than Gerrard....

Lucky Pierre

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you'd expect a chav to come out with something like this but I don't know how it's possible to actaully say it with a straight face. The only thing Lampard is really great at is arriving in the box late to score goals, his passing, tackling, stamina are all nothing more than average.

The only thing Lampard is really great at is arriving in the box late to score goals, his passing, tackling, stamina are all nothing more than average.

That's complete bollocks. He is always amongst the top few in the Premiership for number and accuracy of passing. He was also the fittest player in the England squad when they were tested before the 2006 World Cup.

Lampard covers a lot of ground so I don't think you can question his stamina. Sure I saw prozone stats that said he covered an average of 14km per game a couple of years ago which was more than anyone else within that shower of scummy bastards. Can't knock his ability with a dead ball or his shooting ability either but seriously, if the lad is asked the question does anyone really expect him to say he's not as good as Gerrard?

If someone asked Gerrard was Kuyt as good as Messi he'd say "eyyeer, yeah i reckon so".

The only think simular about Lampard and Gerrard is that they both score a lot of goals and both play in the attacking midfield/support striker role for their respective clubs. Other than that Gerrard pisses all over him in tackling, passing, energy, drive and versatality,(Gerrard can play in almost every position and even in goal if he was asked).

Lampard covers a lot of ground the fucker is so fat so I don't think you can question his appetite. Sure I saw prozac stats that said he covered an average of 14 hectares per game a couple of years ago which was more than anyone else within that shower of scummy bastards. Can't knock his ability with a dead chciken or his shitting ability either but seriously, if the lad is asked the question does anyone really expect him to say he's not as slim as Gerrard?

If someone asked Gerrard was Kuyt as good as Messi he'd say "eyyeer, fuck off will yer?".

Fixed it for you, Nick :smile:

That's complete bollocks. He is always amongst the top few in the Premiership for drinking and eating of food. He was also the fattest player in the England squad when they were tested before the 2006 World Cup.

gerrard is far better and the argument is boring but fat frank is very good at eating cream cakes

Lampard covers a lot of different food groups so I don't think you can question his appetite. Sure I saw prozone stats that said he ate an average of 140 pies per game a couple of years ago which was more than anyone else within that shower of scummy bastards. Can't knock his ability with a 14" Deep Pan Cheese Feast or his drinking ability either but seriously, if the lad is asked the question does anyone really expect him to say he's not as good as Gerrard?

I've fixed all of your posts for you. No need to thank me.

Bring it on. I'll give you problems in your kidneys. I'm gonna batter your kidneys.

If you want to throw down fisticuffs, fine. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waiting for ya, right here.

I love hearing stuff like this from the opposition before a big game. Kezman done the same a few years back when he said he'd experienced this famous anfield atmosphere and how it was nothing special. A major wake up call is duly coming his way now when Gerrard rips Terry a new one.