You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Phil Neville is a twat but...

ScouseJim

Can I ask why Phil Neville is a twat? He has NEVER done anything to us apart from help us with own goals, sendings off, handballs on the line. He has handled himself with a bit of class and dignity I think with the provocation he recieved from some of our 'fans' singing 'Munich' by a sizeable majority at him in the away end at the pit every season (to prove that we aren't whiter than some would have you believe) and a gobshite spitting at him at the Anfield derby last season.

Can I ask why Phil Neville is a twat? He has NEVER done anything to us apart from help us with own goals, sendings off, handballs on the line. He has handled himself with a bit of class and dignity I think with the provocation he recieved from some of our 'fans' singing 'Munich' by a sizeable majority at him in the away end at the pit every season (to prove that we aren't whiter than some would have you believe) and a gobshite spitting at him at the Anfield derby last season.[/QUOTE]

John I was right on line with that, I even spoke to a bizzie who agreed Neville provoked it, and he never spat. He is a grade a twat, who started that. Again I hope he gets bumbed. A twat at the top of the twat league

What did that fella get charged with then? It was assault of some kind.

Neville is a cunt, but he dived in on one of the biggest cunts ever to play football. Ronaldo is a fantastic footballer but a total cunt and a terrible example to kids watching football at the moment. Children copy what the see from the big performers, but not just the step overs, the rolling around like a fucking idiot too. As I said in another thread, the FA/UEFA need to take a stance against this shit.

Ronaldo's dive was ridiculous. He got caught a bit on the knee and went rolling around holding his stomach lookin like he was going to cry. Horrbile.

I don't hate Phil Neville, i laugh at him. He's shit and i was sat with a blue and a manc in the pub today jokingly saying "watch out for the Neville scoop" reffering to how he just chips it down the line all the time to no one. When he did that for the goal i was laughing my tits off and will now mention "the neville scoop" bumming united to my manc mate for the next month daily :D

Not sure how anyone can stick up for that fan. Fucking disgusting spitting on him.

Don't have any problems with Neville , extremely limited player but comes across as a professional and committed guy who is more articulate than most & never hides from the camera when they lose and very rarely blames everything on the ref unlike his manager.

Outside the game his massive efforts for cerebral palsy charities do him credit.

As for the fans in that clip , I had hoped we were above that shit.

Phil Neville isn't here to be hated.

He's here to be mocked, laughed at & general entertainment for our viewing pleasure.

He's a no mark of the highest order and can always be counted or to do us an unintentionally hilaroius favour when it's most needed.

Don't have any problems with Neville , extremely limited player but comes across as a professional and committed guy who is more articulate than most & never hides from the camera when they lose and very rarely blames everything on the ref unlike his manager.

Outside the game his massive efforts for cerebral palsy charities do him credit.

As for the fans in that clip , I had hoped we were above that shit.

have to agree with that

Pulling his top and abuse. He deserves everything he get's. In fact John on the next march which will be soon I'm going to start a "Phil Neville takes it up the arse" chant

Looked like he spat at him to me judging by that video. Sickening. Some of our fans are no better than the mancs or blues we regularly chastise on here to be honest. We have no right to take such a high and mighty attitude.

Didn't Jaap Stam say in his book "the Neville brothers were a busy pair of cunts, always first there whenever anything was going on". They sound like a pair of Brown nosing cunts to me. Which jsut goes to show how dumb players are if they accept that cunt ary Neville as their union rep!!

There's always one, heh. The people that make me laugh at their fucking dumbness are the ones that think all opposition fans are like that all the time. There are some serious thick fuckers out there though. Looks like the guy was just wasted and wound up to fuck.

If a player did that, you can assure that he'd be forgiven by the media about 3 weeks later if need be.

Never had any problems with Phil Neville. He's never in the paper banging his drum before derbies, he's never provoking the inter city war, he keeps his mouth shut and gets on with the job. I also know a few people who've interviewed him and said he's a top bloke as well.

The tackle was a fair one by the way, the ball was there to be won. It was a very tough one and possibly a fraction late but it was absolutely nothing more than a yellow card. Of course, Smackhead and Jughead came racing across the pitch to remonstrate with Nevill after the challenge. Pair of pricks.

Nah, fair play to him for putting in a great cross that led to taking 2 points off the Mancs AND twatting Ladyboy in that tackle.

Funniest thing of the day though was Ronaldo making a meal of that golden chance late in the game. Made me smile seeing his face after that. :whistle: