You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

At the end of the sopranos, I felt shakey, confused and a little lost. I went for a smoke and realized it was the perfect end to the rollercoaster I had experienced since starting watching and that I was blessed to have been a part of it. Beautiful.

Anyway.

Furio up in this, bitches.

<a href="

">YouTube Link</a>

Aah, Furio. What a debut! Pure unadulterated violence. Absolutely chilling the way he delivers the beatings with no emotion. It really is just a job for him. I'd deffo want Furio next to me if anything kicked off!!

I'm watching The Sopranos on Sky Atlantic at the moment. Just did some research & worked out that it's due to finish while i'm on holidays later in the year. What a disaster. If i let the plugs in & record the last 2 episodes i'll spend the holiday paranoid out of my head wondering if the house has burned down :|

I'm watching The Sopranos on Sky Atlantic at the moment. Just did some research & worked out that it's due to finish while i'm on holidays later in the year. What a disaster. If i let the plugs in & record the last 2 episodes i'll spend the holiday paranoid out of my head wondering if the house has burned down :|

It doesn't burn down, but Phil Leotardo plants a bomb in the basement while Tony is asleep upstairs.

I started watching it on sky but ad breaks were driving me insane, just download it instead

I started watching it on sky but ad breaks were driving me insane, just download it instead

Well i'm Sky+ing it as i'm watching it. Fuck that, no way would i be able to watch it without being able to fast forward through the 4 or 5 ad breaks. Channel 4 & ITV are getting like that for ads now as well. A programme would start at 6 & there's ads before 10 past.

Cunts.

Wiki page on the ending is pretty good, links to quite a few good articles as well as interviews with Chase. Quite funny to read a show's creator have to deny that he was fucking with the audience. It was my first reaction, too, I thought it was very conceited at the time, but I've mellowed on that over the years.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

It's the "who?" that always gets me riled up in these debates, though. Nobody ever has a decent answer to that.

Wiki page on the ending is pretty good, links to quite a few good articles as well as interviews with Chase. Quite funny to read a show's creator have to deny that he was fucking with the audience. It was my first reaction, too, I thought it was very conceited at the time, but I've mellowed on that over the years.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

It's the "who?" that always gets me riled up in these debates, though. Nobody ever has a decent answer to that.

As in who ordered the hit or who shot him? From the explanation is read which had me convinced, it was most likely the fella tag walks in to the toilets a few minutes earlier. It was all about camera angles.

As in who ordered the hit or who shot him? From the explanation is read which had me convinced, it was most likely the fella tag walks in to the toilets a few minutes earlier. It was all about camera angles.

Yeah it was clearly meant to implicate the man in the bomber jacket. I mean who ordered the hit, because you don't just stumble upon the boss of New Jersey and shoot him. It was a professional job. It has to be to catch a hyper-vigilant guy like Tony unaware and it appeared, by their arrival times, that whoever did it, followed AJ from the set. The problem I have is that I can't see an advantage to anyone by whacking Tony, certainly not to anyone who would have the support to pull of such a move.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone else think the guy who plays AJ was badly cast?

There's no way for me a little worm like that would be Tony Sopranos son.

I think if they could have casted a kid who grew into a more robust looking man then his storylines and ultimately, his character could have been very different.

A mild criticism as it's for me, the best show ever made.

Does anyone else think the guy who plays AJ was badly cast?

There's no way for me a little worm like that would be Tony Sopranos son.

I think if they could have casted a kid who grew into a more robust looking man then his storylines and ultimately, his character could have been very different.

A mild criticism as it's for me, the best show ever made.

Aye, it was a definite mistake.

Might be on this thread, but there's an interview with David Chase and he's lamenting the fact he didn't kill Chris off sooner, but, as I saw it, they had to have him around as AJ had very little dramatic impact so they needed someone else to fill that Godfatherian void.

Aye, it was a definite mistake.

Might be on this thread, but there's an interview with David Chase and he's lamenting the fact he didn't kill Chris off sooner, but, as I saw it, they had to have him around as AJ had very little dramatic impact so they needed someone else to fill that Godfatherian void.

Dont agree with Chase there. I thought the way Chris's releationship with Tony fell apart was excellent TV.