You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People Who Are 'Probably' Cunts

Section_31

RiS had a go at being a stand up comic. Makes sense.

Ha!

Maybe I should have said professional comics. To do that many shows in rough arse clubs, be heckled etc in the early days and keep going, probably for not much money - you must have to have an almost sociopathic belief in your own aceness.

Ha!

Maybe I should have said professional comics. To do that many shows in rough arse clubs, be heckled etc in the early days and keep going, probably for not much money - you must have to have an almost sociopathic belief in your own aceness.

So RiS is an Amateur now too.

Stop digging that hole(narf.)

• 11 months later...

He seems like a nice uncle type figure but I can't shake the feeling Ray Mears would only do a little piss on you if you were on fire, certainly not enough to put it out and therefore adding piss smell to your on fire predicament without bettering your cause.

• Upvote 1

He seems like a nice uncle type figure but I can't shake the feeling Ray Mears would only do a little piss on you if you were on fire, certainly not enough to put it out and therefore adding piss smell to your on fire predicament without bettering your cause.

Is Ray Mears the fat survival guy who survives on excess body fat?

Ray Winstone - Those BET 365 ads have been pissing me off for ages and now he's crying it in about being raped by the taxman and threatening to move abroad. Well fuck off then' date=' good luck playing those cockney gangster roles anywhere else but the UK.[/quote']

You seem unconvinced by amazing vocal displayed on the Departed

God he pissed me off in that

Ray Winstone - Those BET 365 ads have been pissing me off for ages and now he's crying it in about being raped by the taxman and threatening to move abroad. Well fuck off then, good luck playing those cockney gangster roles anywhere else but the UK.

He's a grade A cunt, who I reckon is about as hard as a flacid penis.

Also throw in that he has been boasting to some students that he hasn't paid tax for 20 years.

Grade A Cunt

No Rem, no. Just no. He would teach you how to survive the burns using an old Indian method. It is how he became the king of British wilderness exploration.

No, Ray eats good meals, hog roasts, etc. He also invites all of his friends into 'the wilderness' to eat with him. Bear Grylls on the other hand, survives on insects and copious amounts of his own piss.

Yes, Grylls, he's a proper cunt him. I reckon his name is Tarquin and his surname is really spelt Grills, and it is a double barrelled name like Tarquin Grills Young Kids in Hotel Rooms Decorated Like the Jungle The Third.

No Rem' date=' no. Just no. He would teach you how to survive the burns using an old Indian method. It is how he became the king of British wilderness exploration.

Yes, Grylls, he's a proper cunt him. I reckon his name is Tarquin and his surname is really spelt Grills, and it is a double barrelled name like Tarquin Grills Young Kids in Hotel Rooms Decorated Like the Jungle The Third.[/quote']

His name is Edward> Ted> Teddy> Bear.

That is reason enough to say hes a cunt.

• 5 months later...