You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The cunting Daily Mail thread.

Chris

4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Absolute fucking scum of the earth this lot. 

One of my closest friends of 25 years (I was best man at his wedding) 16 year old son died in a car crash on Sunday afternoon in Australia. 

Some cunt from the Daily Mail Australia has gone on to his wife’s Facebook page and copied and pasted a tribute she has paid to Benjy and are reporting it as an interview she has given them. 

The hate mail over here are now reporting it online as well stating “the teen's family told Daily Mail Australia.”

Just a pure pack of lies and at the worst, lowest point possible for a family. 

There is no fucking shame to these cunts. 

Thats terrible mate I'm sorry for your mates loss and for the arrant cuntishness of the mail.

The Mail....financed by, produced by and read by absolute cunts

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was walking my dogs, and saw a young man stop, stare at his phone, dribble coming out of his mouth. I asked if he was okay.

"It's Kate, she's got her twat out" Everyone in earshot rummaged in pockets to find phones, and to stop and stare.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah buts it's the French with their crazy rules that you wankers were pushing so hard to for .

no doubt the gammons will lap this shite up 

Fucking bellends- you leave the club, you don't get to keep its perks. First replies are spot on-

image.png

I know I'll sell my house then demand I live there rent free for eternity,  Let's not forget that the owner of the Heil lives in France and identifies as French obviously because he's so fucking patriotic , nothing to do about paying tax in this country, Cunts .

On 24/01/2023 at 08:31, AngryOfTuebrook said:

There's just something - I can't quite figure out what - about the victims of violence in Ukraine that makes them deserving of our compassion, while victims of violence in the Middle East and Africa aren't.

Something to do with Melanin? 

On 19/01/2024 at 12:37, Tj hooker said:

Dear lord pass the sick bucket 

Sadly there are absolutely loads of snivelling, boot licking, serf cunts in this country who would be all over that absolutely laughable shite.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Yesterday's comments soon after the Sidney mass stabbings were mostly thinly veiled and overt Islamophobia, now the killer's been identified they've mainly pivoted to 'do-gooders' being to blame as apparently you can't lock of mentally ill people any more or something. There are always a few hold outs though-

image.png

Utterly wretched rag.