You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Looks like the arse are going to pass their way beautifully into yet ANOTHER trophyless season.

They are the 90's Keagan's Newcastle in disguise.

Testament to us that I've only heard the hoof chant once or twice today, we'we really kept the ball well. The 30-40 yard lobs to Crouch are so effective, really missed them this season (I'm not joking if you think so) as the defenders have no clue how to handle them. Ok, Ferdinand, Vidic and Terry might deal with them but Arsenal's midgets can't deal with them at all. Moves our starting position with the ball 10-20 yards into their field, and that's just fantastic (if a bit route oneish) play no matter what style of football you prefer.

Footballing snobs who think there's only one acceptable way to play football, we have our fair share of them but nowhere near the number they do.

I think it's more a case of it being the only thing they've got to brag about.

I reckon if you did a survey and asked them if they'd rather go back to 1-0 'grinded out' wins but start winning trophies again, most of them would vote yes.

wenger110906_607x700.jpg

HAHAHAHA

Flamini - Shite

Eboue - Shite

Fabregas - Not fit to lick Stevie's boots

Bendtner - Shite

Wenger - Arsehole

Never really had it in for Arsenal but I'm changing my views after this season. A load of luvvied-up overrated cunts.

First time I've agreed with Redder. Hate how they think they're appointed purveyors of football. Don't they remember pre-1995?

The majority of Arsenal fans at the Emirates stadium didn't watch football before 1995.

Mention George Graham, 1-0 to the Arsenal and Andy Linighan and Steve Bould and you may as well be talking a foreign language.

Never really had it in for Arsenal but I'm changing my views after this season. A load of luvvied-up overrated cunts.

Yeah I'm feeling that too, I always thought they were a 'propper' football club as opposed to a classless media sideshow like the scum and chavs, but they've been pissing me off more and more this season.

Wenger too seems to be losing the plot.

Fuck them, fuck him too..

Oh, you're on about Arsenal fans. For one second, I thought you meant Reds who use the term about our own...

I'd prefer a whopper that wears a red hand but supports the manager and the team to one that doesn't wear a red hand but unfairly criticises the manager. What say you? As they say, the door swings both ways.

I'd prefer a whopper that wears a red hand but supports the manager and the team to one that doesn't wear a red hand but unfairly criticises the manager. What say you? As they say, the door swings both ways.

If that is aimed at me, I find it bizarre (even more so than you calling me a liar by the back door the other day). I have never been unfair about Rafa - or anyone associated with Liverpool. I go out of my way to be fair-minded and balanced and pride myself on being so. Show me evidence of anything that I've written on here or in the fanzine that's unfair.

And if it's not aimed at me, I can't think of anyone who has been unfair. Rash and Hermes have been most vocally critical and expressed themselves in blunt terms, but I think the broad gist of what they say is fair enough. Certainly no-one has disrespected Rafa, unlike those using the word "hoof" in relation to Carra.

If that is aimed at me, I find it bizarre (even more so than you calling me a liar by the back door the other day). I have never been unfair about Rafa - or anyone associated with Liverpool. I go out of my way to be fair-minded and balanced and pride myself on being so. Show me evidence of anything that I've written on here or in the fanzine that's unfair.

And if it's not aimed at me, I can't think of anyone who has been unfair. Rash and Hermes have been most vocally critical and expressed themselves in blunt terms, but I think the broad gist of what they say is fair enough. Certainly no-one has disrespected Rafa, unlike those using the word "hoof" in relation to Carra.

If I wanted to call you a liar, I would have. I've never been afraid to speak my mind, I was always in trouble at school for it.

I didn't really mean what I put in that last post, btw, I was pulling your plums, I made the post in an attempt to push your buttons. What I did find irksome is that I had the grace to apologise for saying what I did but obviously you aren't prepared to let it go. Fair enough.

Oh, you're on about Arsenal fans. For one second, I thought you meant Reds who use the term about our own...

If I wanted to call you a liar, I would have. I've never been afraid to speak my mind, I was always in trouble at school for it.

I didn't really mean what I put in that last post, btw, I was pulling your plums, I made the post in an attempt to push your buttons. What I did find irksome is that I had the grace to apologise for saying what I did but obviously you aren't prepared to let it go. Fair enough.

YouTube - PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!!!!!!! FAMILY GUY STYLE!!!!!

Another thread that descends into in fighting. Anyway, some chants to give them on Tuesday

Liverpool HOOF the ball

Arsenal win fuck all

or

(boring, boring Arsenal)

Pointless, pointless passing.

Like the first one. I'd give that a go.

Another thread that descends into in fighting. Anyway, some chants to give them on Tuesday

Liverpool HOOF the ball

Arsenal win fuck all

or

(boring, boring Arsenal)

Pointless, pointless passing.

I thought of that one too when I heard those classless wankers sing it at Anfield. It is time we responded to some of these of these unoriginal wankers.