You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Royal Family.

Flying Pig

49 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I’ve had to watch that Harry & Meghan documentary because the wife has had it on. 

How anyone can have an issue with anything she has done the past 6 years is fucking bonkers.

And I applaud them for the decisions to stand up to the institution of the monarchy and the media.

And William is defo a cunt. 

Traditions and Institutions being challenged and shown up for the bollocks they are, really does show who are the cunts in society.

Spot on. They're dead right to get away from it all. 

Rumours that Camilla has been out dining with Morgan and Clarkson this week. 

I was going to wind my arl fella up about the Netflix series. He had a picture of the Queen as his screensaver earlier on in the year and I thought it was his sister at first glance, and when I realised it wasn’t her, I asked who it was he said “Your Nan, everyone’s Nan” after I’d picked my chin off the floor we got into an argument about how she’s not my Nan, the monarchy needs fucking off and really questioned his sanity in having a picture of her on his phone and not pictures of his grandkids.

He’s an ex Bobby in his 60’s, I understand it’s a big part of his allegiance in relation to his job role, but he really needs to put down the Daily Mail. We don’t disagree on much, but he does tend to use generational language sometimes (not often) but when he does he sticks his size 10’s in his mouth, but once he’s explained his stance/opinion it is just down to language and race/Tory filled hate.

He’s open to new learnings about 99.9% of things, but the 0.1% is the Monarchy. 

Piers Morgan’s obsession with her is scary.  He got some grief last week about it and how a man of his age shouldn’t be obsessing over a young woman and his response was to post a picture of his wife taken 16 yrs ago - when he was married to someone else.  

He’s dined out on meeting her in a pub when she first came to London, turns out that was a PR event for Suits.  

Morgan and Clarkson are scum,  I can't stand the pair of them. Both thick as fuck and forged careers largely through luck. They think they know it all and are better than the rest, just a pair of twats. I always put Gordan Ramsay alongside them although he steers clear largely of shit like this.

I wish Clarkson had started on me instead of that Hoysin Duck lad on Top Gear,  I'd have sent his arms where his legs are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

I’m genuinely shocked by both the hatred in the comment and the fact that it was published in a national newspaper. You expect this on twitter not in a paper that sells millions. Echoes of Der Steiner. Feels like we are descending into a dark place. 

Really?

Thus was a newspaper which hacked the phone of a murdered child

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Rumours that Camilla has been out dining with Morgan and Clarkson this week. 

I was going to wind my arl fella up about the Netflix series. He had a picture of the Queen as his screensaver earlier on in the year and I thought it was his sister at first glance, and when I realised it wasn’t her, I asked who it was he said “Your Nan, everyone’s Nan” after I’d picked my chin off the floor we got into an argument about how she’s not my Nan, the monarchy needs fucking off and really questioned his sanity in having a picture of her on his phone and not pictures of his grandkids.

He’s an ex Bobby in his 60’s, I understand it’s a big part of his allegiance in relation to his job role, but he really needs to put down the Daily Mail. We don’t disagree on much, but he does tend to use generational language sometimes (not often) but when he does he sticks his size 10’s in his mouth, but once he’s explained his stance/opinion it is just down to language and race/Tory filled hate.

He’s open to new learnings about 99.9% of things, but the 0.1% is the Monarchy. 

There is a very important “not” missing there. And it’s very important I point this out. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I just wish the lot of them would disappear. 

This.

Admittedly Harry's not as much of a cunt as the rest of them, probably  because he isn't actually one of them and you have to respect his stand against racism.

But he's still a cunt nonetheless. 

• 3 months later...