You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

i presumed it was the act of receiving cocklove from a lady's mouth.

Whilst AC slatering, of course.

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm virtually never mistaken, then it's the recieving of fellatio whilst dropping a turd. The AC makes it a challenging proposition but definitely achievable.

Had my debut last night. I have to say it was brilliant.

You sit like a king on his throne but it's bit ackward to get to the toiletpaper.

And you get a real good look at you shit, cause it doesn't hit the water. A toilet brush is very useful afterwards, I agree.

I'm not gonna do it every time, but it definitely wasn't my last ac slatering experience.

• Upvote 1

Just blessed the downstairs bathroom with its first AC Slater. It was the most fulfilling work of art I have ever created, but the skid marks will be left for my two house mates to enjoy

You're so money. Spread the gospel oh fellow worshiper at the alter of AC.

they all think i am fucking mental because I find this technique critical when enjoying the pooage. but if the want to be AC Slater deniers, then they can fuck off and having boring shits. okay with me

Unrighteous at the reigns... Chris is too pissed to respond. AC Slatering is not a gag... it is a lifestyle. If you cannot slater in your everyday life. You must end yourself. Your flatmates are not dedicated followers. You may have to kill them if they cannot perform this function for the church. Bless you, my son... Slater in good health and peace.

Unrighteous at the reigns... Chris is too pissed to respond. AC Slatering is not a gag... it is a lifestyle. If you cannot slater in your everyday life. You must end yourself. Your flatmates are not dedicated followers. You may have to kill them if they cannot perform this function for the church. Bless you, my son... Slater in good health and peace.

you understand this lifestyle Unrighteous. I am getting to the point where the keys are a bit fuzzy. But AC Slatering is the way forward. We who believe understand and will rule. The naysayers. Well they can enjoy un-fun craps for the rest of their life.

Carry on boys