You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

SCUMBAGS!

biscansplums

Birkenvegas, Britain's premier destination. I used to live around the corner from the Woodlands were those scumbags were arrested before I moved to Eastham. The five years I spent there were the most miserable years of my life. I lived in rougher parts of Birkenhead than that, though. It's a fucking shit hole of a town, probably, with Bootle, the worst town in the county.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sitting here trying to think of something i can type that would describe how this whole situation makes me feel...best wishes to him. i hope he mends up well.

Me too. I know you won't know, being in America, but does anybody know if this bloke is the fella with the clothes store on the outside market? Wears a grey coat, quite a full head of hair?

why must people do this to another human being?

Money for drugs most likely. The vast majority of theft and burglary is because of drugs.

Still, prohibition works, right?

[EDIT: sorry to be a bit sarcy; I have my fingers crossed for your mate, he sounds like a really decent guy who didn't deserve this at all]

just phoned the hospital he's breathing for himself now. don't know if he can move or anything but at least he's improving. it's only by chance that he was found, because he didin't turn up at the market and one of the security thought it was odd that he never came in, so he went to his flat to see if he was ok. if he never, well it could of been worse.

anyway thanks to everyone on here for their support. its good to know that there are decent folk out there.

Birkenvegas, Britain's premier destination. I used to live around the corner from the Woodlands were those scumbags were arrested before I moved to Eastham. The five years I spent there were the most miserable years of my life. I lived in rougher parts of Birkenhead than that, though. It's a fucking shit hole of a town, probably, with Bootle, the worst town in the county.

Oh shit. There's a very strong possibility I'll know this lad when I eventually find out his name. I'm going into work on results day, so I'll find out then.

Hey!!

Birkenhead = Shit. I live in Tranmere and work in Liverpool. When getting the train home the difference between the people in Town and the absolute fucking mutants that pollute the precincts of Birkenhead Town Centre is stark to say the least. Smackheads, pram-pushers, fat bastards in clothes from Poundstretcher, Gary Neville lookalikes in baggy chav clobber and wet-look gelled fringes. If I didn't have responsibilities on my side of the water I'd move to Liverpool in the tick of a clock!

• 5 months later...
He was in a coma for a long time and has been left tetraplegic and will need life-long care.

He is still in intensive care in Arrowe Park Hospital following the attack on August 9 and is likely to remain on a ventilator for the rest of his life.

He might have well have murdered him, the poor bugger. How can they say he's been jailed "indefinitely", but can be eligible for parole after 11 years? Utter, utter piece of shit.

Andrew Loveridge, defending, said: "It was a burglary that went horribly wrong."

That day he had taken a cocktail of alcohol and Class A drugs and since then he has "spent a considerable amount of time pondering the enormity of what he had done."

Ahhh, bless him.

Fucking scumbag. I hope he gets what he really deserves.

Andrew Loveridge, defending, said: "It was a burglary that went horribly wrong."

That day he had taken a cocktail of alcohol and Class A drugs and since then he has "spent a considerable amount of time pondering the enormity of what he had done."

Ahhh, bless him.

Fucking scumbag. I hope he gets what he really deserves.

Took the words from my mouth there Cap'n.

"He's spent a considerable amount of time pondering the enormity of what he did"?? The fucking waste of space should be regretting what he did every fucking second of his life, and I hope to god that some arsehole in prison makes him regret it, every second he has left.

As in the Newlove murder, I'd be interested to know this offender's criminal history, because more often than not these 'people' are allowed to 'become' by a slack-jawed justice system which doesn't get a grip of them soon enough.

It's not often such violent attacks are carried out by feint-harted newcomers to crime, more like hard-nosed and black-hearted veterans of all manner of criminality.

Get them as soon as they pop their fucking head out, get them, put them away and fucking punish them hard.

As in the Newlove murder, I'd be interested to know this offender's criminal history, because more often than not these 'people' are allowed to 'become' by a slack-jawed justice system which doesn't get a grip of them soon enough.

Totally correct. People like him don't go from being respectable people one day to murderous thugs the next. There is a steady progression of offences involving more and more violence.

This victim would not be a victim had the state dealt with this scum properly in the first instance. It's the same old fucking story with the pisspoor criminal justice/penal systems we have in this country.

Now all this scum is good for is a bullet.