You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Ground Plans

WaltonRed

You got me all wrong brother. I hate new stuff trying to look old, old stuff I like.

I am now excited by the stadium again following Dave's comments.

I have also seen the plans. First mock tudor ground in the world. Its like the globe theatre only bigger.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
bloody good job the smoking ban is coming into effect then, thank christ.

What the fuck has he ever done for us?

Nice to see the Echo on the ball again, with a virtual tour of the "new" stadium

The link is on the right had side of the page under the goal of the season poll....

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liverpoolfc/0100news/tm_headline=reds-to-renew-simao-chase%26method=full%26objectid=19289098%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

he now says he won't put the pictures on the site because he doesn't want to risk his friendship with his mate ... which of course he knew all about when he claimed he would post them.

Whats this lad like, does he have a decent track record on things like this or is he a bullshitter?

Whats this lad like, does he have a decent track record on things like this or is he a bullshitter?

The lad in question is sound, known him for a few years, we wouldn't say he had them if he didnt.

He's a head steward an all

Doesnt want to lose his saturday job which i thought sounded mad but Kaizer has just helped me solve the puzzle.

Fair do's to him though he said he'd try and cant.

I just wish Hicksy would throw us a bone and we could all talk about the new plans rather than bicker over the type of player we are going to sign.

as the other lads have said, he normally seems sound enough - although he has a habit of coming out with every rumour he ever hears. but to be honest i don't know why he said he'd put them up if he couldn't - he should have just said fuck all.

to be honest i don't know what the secret is all about anyway. if nothing else the people of anfield deserve to know what's being built on their doorsteps and if the plans have changed, they should be out there for people to look at.

as the other lads have said, he normally seems sound enough - although he has a habit of coming out with every rumour he ever hears. but to be honest i don't know why he said he'd put them up if he couldn't - he should have just said fuck all.

to be honest i don't know what the secret is all about anyway. if nothing else the people of anfield deserve to know what's being built on their doorsteps and if the plans have changed, they should be out there for people to look at.

They are out on Monday arent they? No doubt itll be all over the echo then.

fuNewAnfield_1.jpg

Did a search for new anfield and this came up in google images. I hope to fuck this isn't real. It looks like Anfield with a stand from somewhere else glued on. Also the "Kop" is on the side rather than the end.

Someone please tell me that this is fake....

Please....

fuNewAnfield_1.jpg

Did a search for new anfield and this came up in google images. I hope to fuck this isn't real. It looks like Anfield with a stand from somewhere else glued on. Also the "Kop" is on the side rather than the end.

Please....

It`s just another day in a RiS`d up world....

:thumbup:

edit: I just got up the usual red cross...so if other can see them, except me I guess im the one who RiS`d up

fuNewAnfield_1.jpg

Please....

I think that was a artist's impression of what we wanted if we stayed at the current ground.

That aint the new one

fuNewAnfield_1.jpg

Please....

Thats from years ago