You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Maureen Stays.

lifetime fan

I'm glad he is staying, watching him in the media recently regarding his job has proved almost as entertaining as fat Sham whoring himself for the Ingurland job.

Things are not right at the club and everyone knows it, another season of uncertainty is only good news for us.

Guest TK-421

That's a pisser, he's an excellent manager and Chelsea would be worse off without him. However I still think there's a good chance he'll leave on his own accord.

Guest TK-421
He's only saying it as he doesnt want his team distracted til the end of the season. Havent you twerps learnt anything??

I agree it doesn't carry much weight, I'd take everthing Kenyon says with several sachets of salt.

Not sure this statement is that significant

he doesnt want to quit, he wants them to sack him so he gets a whopping big pay out

they dont want to sack him, they want him to quit to avoid the pay out and to avoid looking a bit daft should he end up winning the quadruple

they're just putting the ball back in Maureens caught I'd say

A liverpool fan complaing about Chelsea playing shit football, interesting

Last time i watched them they were nowhere near as boring as us away from home and they keep the ball better than us.

Rafa hasn't spent £300M in 3 seasons Nick. Chelsea have no excuse to play the football they do.

Rafa hasn't spent £300M in 3 seasons Nick. Chelsea have no excuse to play the football they do.

Exactly. With the resources Chelsea have they could be the most entertaining team (whilst still being successful) on the planet (I am certain that is what Roman wants). I doubt you spend that kind of money to grind out one nils.

I am also glad that they don't play great football as it hinders their chances of making the growth in fan base that they clearly want/need.

Guest foresthills

Chelsea play decent stuff these days. Certainly not as machine like as their first two seasons under Maureen.

Still hate everything about them as a club.

kenyons just a proper twat- i thought the sunday appers were saying romans cut him out the circle of trust refers to frank arneson and somone else regarding football matters

who cares if he stays i want him to be manager when we win no19