You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

2 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

@Bjornebye

Don't be worrying too much comrade.

The worst that can happen is that they reintroduce internment without trial, a Diplock court just for you and then straight to the Tower.

On the plus side, the whip round on here should get you a great statue and a decent plot in Milltown Cemetery.

Stronts would be there chucking grenades at the mourners. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

@Bjornebye

The worst that can happen is that they reintroduce internment without trial, a Diplock court just for you and then straight to the Tower.

On the plus side, the whip round on here should get you a great statue and a decent plot in Milltown Cemetery.

So close...

9 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

@Bjornebye

The worst that can happen is that they reintroduce internment without trial, a Diplock court just for you and then straight to Long Kesh.

Now it's Provo perfect.

I managed to feel a real pang of sorrow when I saw her on the front page of my father-in-law's Express this morning as it brought back memories of another time when she had to put on a show for the cameras when she was in no fit state for it. She gave birth to her first child a few weeks after my wife had our son - both called George, something that pleases my royalist wife no end as she can good-humouredly claim that they were copying us; simple pleasures - and the performance she had to put on for 'her public' was grotesque. She looked like death warmed up, and the thought that anyone might have put my wife through such an ordeal in her condition at the time made my blood boil. But this is the Faustian pact the British monarchy has made with the British press, and I compare the latter to Mephistopheles in the strongest way possible. They, to quote Stanley Baldwin, exercise "power without responsibility - the prerogative of the harlot throughout the ages". It's easy to imagine she and her family agonising over how much to put into the public domain about her condition, agonies that are not going to help her recovery from that condition. Well, I hate to break this to you, Kate, but you were never going to get it right, because they are pure fucking evil. 

• Upvote 10

You've heard of deep fakes, right? If not search for the Morgan Freeman one - that's a good example!

There are numerous reasons, I think this, but I'm sitting in a pub in Rhyl, so I'll keep it brief. Why was her husband not with her for a moment like this? Why is she wearing a jumper that she wore 7 years ago? I don't even do that!

The whole thing just stinks to me. I could be wrong, but if you asked me to bet on it now, that's what I think.

20240323_162418.jpg

20240323_162420.jpg

3 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

You've heard of deep fakes, right? If not search for the Morgan Freeman one - that's a good example!

There are numerous reasons, I think this, but I'm sitting in a pub in Rhyl, so I'll keep it brief. Why was her husband not with her for a moment like this? Why is she wearing a jumper that she wore 7 years ago? I don't even do that!

The whole thing just stinks to me. I could be wrong, but if you asked me to bet on it now, that's what I think.

20240323_162418.jpg

20240323_162420.jpg

The stripes on that jumper are thinner and the neck on it is different to the older video.

Why should we believe anything that comes out from this shower of deviants of a family? They’ve fucked up so much with lying the last week I certainly wouldn’t have put it past them to go to defcon 4 now. They’ll do anything to end up with a good press. 

The sleuths are already saying this latest video release was filmed in front of a green screen.